Attention!!

Hey guys!! It's been so long, I know and I am sorry for that. So, Melody Of Love is coming towards it's end but still many chapters are left. Not as many as twenty but around ten.

I am a student and I don't want to be a burden on my parents at this age. I just want to contribute even if it is a small amount.

The rest of the chapters of Melody Of Love will be updated to ScrollStack before Wattpad. I will update there frequently but on Wattpad, it will take time.

So, if you want to support me or want to read and complete the story faster, then you will find the link of Stck on my bio.

The next chapter of Melody Of Love is already updated on Stck and it costs only 20 INR...

Here's the glimpse of the chapter...

Her beautiful smile. Her shinning eyes. Her sweet voice. Everything was flashing before his eyes as he walked aimlessly. His body has heated up to a point where he wanted nothing but the blood of that man who dared to a lay finger on his wife.

The only thing which could tame his anger was that man's blood, on his hands.

His phone pinged and he wasted no time to open the messaged which had popped on the screen.

His fists clenched seeing the face of the abuser of his wife. The heartbreaker of his wife. Below the photo, few details were written which he read in one go and opened the door of his car.

He stopped suddenly as a figure passed by him. His eyes didn't fail to capture the face of the man even when he merely saw it for more than a second.

Shutting the door harshly, he marched towards that man....