35

AUTHOR'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her heart throbbed wildly inside her chest and eyes widened in shock. She barely moved her body when his tall frame towered her fragile one. Her slightly terrified slightly excited gaze shifted to her left side, where his veiny forearm was in display as his right hand was placed on the space just beside her breast.

His both hands were trapping her. She swiped her tongue over her parted lips in nervousness and blew air through it.

His gaze darkened witnessing her seductive move. She is just so innocent that she doesn't know what she does to him.

He brought his face close enough for her to feel his minty breath. Her eyes darted between those light shade of green orbs and those plum lips.

He was looking undeniably hot and tempting. His body warmth and desire filled eyes were enough to create that faded tingling sensation between her legs.

"May I?"

His husky voice made her flinch as she was lost in admiring his beauty.

"Huh?"

Clueless, she asked licking her lower lip.

A smirk formed on his lips seeing his affect on her. He felt proud of himself.

"May I..." He leaned towards her ear and whispered sucking her earlobe, "...kiss you?"

Wild sensation ran through her spine, creating havoc inside her body. His words were even more powerful than his actions.

Pari closed her eyes as he gave a long lick to her jaw.

"Yes." She moaned.

She was lost in desire and so was he.

His eyes looked into hers with such intensity that she forgot to breath for a second. She wanted it too. To touch his lips with hers and devour his mouth.

He leaned closer. She closed her eyes. He left a peck on her petals making her gasp.

Shivers ran down his spine feeling this unfamiliar sensation for the first time. He didn't know how to kiss but seeing her pink soft lips, he just knew he had to taste it.

Her eyes fluttered open when he stopped with just a peck.

He again leaned in and kissed her mouth. This time, much longer. Their breaths mingled and heartbeats fastened.

He again detached their lips and gazed into her eyes, in which desire was pooling.

Not just butterflies but a whole zoo was jumping in her tummy. His lips felt so soft so warm and so gentle.

She brought her shaky hand and cupped his cheek. He closed his eyes feeling her warm and soft hand on his skin.

This time, she initiated the kiss.

His left hand snaked around her back, squeezing her to his body as he kissed her deeply.

"Ahhhh"

She moaned when he suddenly bit her lower lip.

He felt himself getting harder by her moan. His tongue, sensually licked the spot where he bit.

She felt herself getting more wet by his act. The need was growing inside her. The sanity left her mind and filled it with only desire.

Her lips felt soft and sweet.

He couldn't bring himself to leave her mouth. He was already addicted to her taste and so was she.