34

AUTHOR'S POV
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She snuggled close to his body, enjoying the warmth. Her chubby cheek was pressed against his chest and their legs were tangled under the blanket.

He groaned pulling her closer and wrapping his strong arms around her petite form.

She opened her eyes, slowly and examined his face. Soft curls were falling over his eyes while his thin lips were looking so kissable. His eyelashes were so long, so beautiful that for a moment she felt jealous.

Her husband is gorgeous.

She was enjoying the warmth his bulky body was providing. Last night, after their little session, they slept cuddling each other.

Her eyes moved towards the clock and she sighed deciding to get off the bed now. She didn't want to miss the sunrise today.

She turned away and tried to move his arms from her body earning a low growl from him.

"Don't."

Goosebumps erupted on her skin as he whispered hoarsely in her ear, tightening his arm around her waist. Pulling her impossibly closer, he nuzzled his face in her neck.

"Agas-stya, the su-un rise." She tried her best to not stutter.

His warm breath was continuously hitting the exposed part of her neck, causing a tingling sensation.

"Tomorrow." He muttered pressing his lips on her warm skin.

She bit her lip feeling his supple lips working smoothly on her neck. Her heartbeat fastened feeling his thumb gently stroking the skin just beneath her bosom.

"Please?"

"No." He stated keeping his one leg over her legs and the other one under them and caged the lower part of her body.

He was feeling extremely warm when he woke up. Seeing her cradled in his arms, he decided to pretend to be sleeping for a while so that she would stay close to him a little longer.

Her body is so soft and squishy. He wanted to squeeze her in his strong arms and shower kisses all over her face...all over her body.

His palm was itching to get a hold of her firm yet soft bosom. He gently stroked the skin beneath her right breast but it was not enough. He wanted to do more.

Her long brown locks were open and tickling his face.

"You promised." She said gulping her saliva.

It gets really difficult to speak properly when he is peppering kisses on her skin and she is caged under his arms.

Agastya let out a deep breath, making her shiver due to the impact on her neck.

"Fine." He muttered loosening his hold around her.

Pari smiled turning towards him. He was sulking which made her chuckle. He looks cute when is he upset.

"Let's go." She said pressing a kiss on his cheek.

He smiled as his cheeks turned red.

Wait!!!! Is he blushing?

She was suprised seeing him blushing.  She decided to tease him later as they both were getting late.

Agastya groaned putting a pillow on his face. He didn't want to get up. He was liking it here only.

"It's cold outside. What will we do?" He asked sitting on the bed, stretching his muscles.