21

AUTHOR'S POV
                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her teeth were chattering continuously, she wanted nothing but to get under the blanket and enjoy the warmth. She stole a glance at her husband's way, who was watching the television.

Some political leaders were debating on the news channel. Her ears were bursting due to their loud voices.

"How can someone watch news?" She muttered in disbelief.

According to her, news channels don't show relevant news but present the incidents after sprinkling spices and salt over them. They just want the trp of their channel and they don't really think about the authenticity.

She never watches news channels, rather she reads newspapers or even better options are available nowadays in the form of web portals.

Pari kept the leftovers in the fridge and decided to join her husband who was sitting on the couch.

They had their lunch a while ago.

She gave holiday to the staff members for today as it was extremely cold and also there were only two people in the mansion, so what's the need of a maid or a servant.

Though, Agastya was not in the favour of her decision as he did not want her to do household chores. Nevertheless, he had to agree at the end.

Her heart jumped when he gave her a side of the duvet as she sat beside him.

Now, they both were sharing the same duvet. She heaved a sigh of relief as the warmth of the fabric and his body engulfed her. She could feel the heat radiating off him.

He was not too close to her but was not far either. His strong musky scent welcomed her.

"You wanna watch a movie?" He asked switching off the t.v.

"Yes, let's watch a horror movie." She suggested.

He kept looking at her for few seconds before shaking his head.

"No. I am not going to show you another horror movie." He declared.

He did not want to take any chance this time. The woman sitting beside him is a child who cries hearing ghost stories.

He stiffed a smile seeing her pout.

"Arey I am not scared. Let's watch na." She said chuckling nervously.

As if she was not shaking and sweating last night after watching the movie.

"No." He replied. "Plus children should not watch horror movies." He added futher.

"I am not a child." She stated in an offended tone.

He was enjoying seeing her angry. Her chubby cheeks puffed and eyes narrowed as she glared at him. He was finding her behaviour amusing. Indeed, she is still a child.

"Oh you are." He said challenging her.

She opened her mouth to say something but found a hint of mischievousness dancing in his eyes.

Pari blushed crimson and went completely speechless. This side of his was new to her.

Agastya was being playful.

"I was joking." He said with a small smile.

A smile automatically formed on her lips as well. The maroon woven sweater was suiting him. His messy hair was adding more sexiness in his look. The light stubble on his cheeks and round shaped transparent glasses on his eyes. He was looking simply handsome.