48

AUTHOR'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The chilly breeze mixed with petrichor was entering through the slightly ajar windows. The baby pink curtains were swaying along with the wind. The sky was beautifully dark without an ounce of sunlight.

Two bodies were entangled under the blankets, engulfing each other in their warmth. After having the best night of their lives, they were having the best sleep beside each other.

Hearing the whooshing sound, she stirred in her sleep. The blanket slid slightly from her chest making her shiver as the cold wind hit her bare skin.

"Umm."

Pari felt slight discomfort between her legs as she tried to move. She was also feeling a bit suffocated feeling a pair of strong arms caging her. Her bare back was touching his bare torso. His hot breathing was hitting the crook of her neck rapidly.

Look of realisation covered her features and the next moment her cheeks turned redder and warm.

Last night was...AMAZING.

She blushed remembering the things he did to her. The way he kissed each and every part of her body. No, he didn't only kiss but worshipped as well.

Last night, she felt as if she was in some other world. A world filled with pleasure.

His kisses were still tingling her skin. She could still feel his hands and mouth all over her body.

A shy smile appeared on her lips.

She tried to free herself from his arms and held his hand carefully.

He is heavy.

She huffed closing her eyes. Just an attempt and she was already panting. What does he even eat?

Oh! It must be the gym. She knows he goes to gym four days a week and seeing his muscular body last night she truly admired his hard work.

"Hmmm." Agastya grunted pulling her closer.

Pari stilled as her eyes widened. Her back was still facing him. She didn't want to face him. She was feeling too shy too look into his eyes.

"W-we ar-re..we are getting late, Agastya." She said in a low voice struggling in his arms.

"I don't care." He muttered placing a hot kiss on her neck.

His hand somehow found it's way to her bosom. A sigh escaped her lips as she found him palming her melon and pressing his thumb on her pebble gently.

It would be so wrong to say that he was hard again. It's been only three hours since they last made love and he was again rock hard.

"AGASTYA!!! Let me go." She shouted turning towards him.

Her gaze casted down when she looked at his face. He was smiling at her. The smile which would make her heart flutter every time.

"Sharma rahi ho?" He asked tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

She blushed more hearing his teasing voice.

"Agastya, chhodiye." She lightly punched his shoulder which did no harm on his muscle.

"Are you feeling any pain?" He enquired caressing her cheek.

He cursed himself for going so hard on her last night. He started it gently but hearing her pleasurable moans, he lost control.

"No." She shook her head biting her lip.

"Let's take a day off today." He declared as his hand slid down her waist and squeezed her inner thigh.