42

Kids kindly stay away from this chapter 🙂

                  PARI'S POV
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bet my red ears were visible to everyone present at the dinner table. I was finding it hard to make a normal face and act casually. Not when a warm and large hand was placed on my right thigh.

"Why are you not eating beta?"

I smiled nervously shaking my head at my mother in law who eyed me suspiciously.

Well! Can I blame her?

She might be thinking something was wrong with me, seeing my weird behaviour.

"I am." I replied putting a morsel in my mouth.

The food seemed tasteless though everything was my favorite. From matar paneer to jeera rice yet I had this weird sensation in the pit of my stomach.

I didn't want to eat anything. I just wanted to run from here and hide in my room.

But that's his room as well.

My inner voice spoke making me curse at my fate.

"Eat slowly, Pari."

I almost choked hearing the deep voice beside me. Shivers ran down my spine as his hand caressed my upper thigh sensually.

His long fingers squeezed my skin and his thumb started drawing small patterns creating a tingling sensation.

How could he?

He doesn't have any shame. Does he?

I could feel the heat on my cheeks remembering the words he uttered in the room, before coming here for dinner.

"Tonight, I will have you as my dinner."

I trembled slightly thinking about how he would have me as his dessert.

His words held a promise, a determination and the seriousness along with lust in his eyes clearly told me he was not joking.

"Bhabhi, I need your help in my assignment."

I thanked my stars as a smile automatically formed on my lips hearing Anaya's words.

"Sure. I will help you." I replied instantly.

"Thank you, bhabhi."

I could feel a burning gaze on me but I chose to ignore it and smiled at Anaya.

Soon everyone got in a conversation related to the current weather here in Manali.

Inwardly, I heaved a sigh of relief.

Now, I will stay in Anaya's room till midnight and will come back when he will sleep.

I decided in my mind.

My breath hitched and my hand by which I held spoon to eat the paneer, stopped.

His hot breath tickled the left side of my face as he brought his lips close to my ears.

"I will not sleep until you come in our room." He whispered and instantly settled on his seat as if nothing happened.

Oh no!! I am trapped.

.
.
.

"Just add the photos in this slide." I suggested going through Anaya's ppt.

She has a presentation tomorrow and she was making her ppt a night before the presentation.

This girl!