Chapter 4

Lorna

I walk down the stairs were the pool tables are located,making my way over to the girl behind the bar I ask for two snooker cues  along with some chalk, handing her $5 for an hours worth of pool time

I walk down the stairs were the pool tables are located,making my way over to the girl behind the bar I ask for two snooker cues along with some chalk, handing her $5 for an hours worth of pool time..

She hands me the chalk and snooker cues, table 20 she says nodding her head in the direction of the table, the light above flicks on.

I make my way to the table and notice a gang of guys playing pool two tables away from ours, but unfortunately to get to my one I have to walk past them, shit ..

Making sure I don't look in their direction, I hear some wolf whistles, one decides to comment.. Nice ass, I roll my eyes ignoring them as I come to the table..

Where the hell are the rest of the gang, I look up towards the stairs to see if they are on their way down, suddenly I spot Reece coming towards me smiling, showing off his perfectly white teeth, I can't get over how big he's gotten, when he hugged me earlier, I could feel every muscle under neath his t-shirt, My hands itched to touch underneath it ,he almost looked panicked when he thought he had cut off my air waves.. I giggle to myself remembering his panicked voice, hence me pulling him back into another hug telling him I missed him too, inhaling his scent , god he smelled so good, a mixture of sandalwood and citrus.

He reaches the table and I hand him a cue, ready to get your ass whooped..

He chuckles at me taking it from my hand, while leaning in close to my ear, seductively whispering oh I'm more than ready dimples, but it won't be me getting my ass whooped, his hand lightly lingers on my lower back just above my ass,I shiver at his flirty tone and at how close our body's are, almost touching. It causes my breath to hitch in my throat and a spark of electricity to shoot through my body., I gulp trying to moisten my throat and find my voice but nothing is coming out, my cheeks are burning hot now.

Don't go all shy on me now Devine, where's all that confidence gone eh! He smugly smiles at me ..

(Oh fuck you you sexy bastard!!)

His eyes still piercing through me, I finally snap out of my haze. Alright Matthews two can play that game..
I turn around and lean into his chest stand up on my tip toes as he's so friggin tall, pull his head closer and whisper with my most seductive voice that I can muster. If you think you being all flirty with me is going to distract me, you are so wrong Matthews, I let my lips lightly graze his ear lobe, I feel him shiver. I smirk then walk past him making sure I brush off him . I hear him let out a lengthy breath. Satisfied I've caused him to be disoriented. I go set up the balls ..

He's still standing there looking me. I smile at my victory, no not at winning but knowing I caused him to falter, I'm not normally flirty, I don't know what has gotten into me really, we never flirt with each other, well I don't,Reece always does, that's just his nature, so I know he will no doubt have a come back and this will be a game I most definitely won't win.