Chapter 32

Lorna

"So, do you want to come back to my place ? Tell your mom and dad you're staying the night,Reece asks, planting a kiss on my hand as he drives out of the car park.

"Yeah, but I need to go home and grab some clothes. Is that okay? I want to go to the gym in the morning or maybe go for a run. I feel like I haven't done much exercise in a while.

He smirks and says, "Well, I know plenty of exercises we can do."

I playfully slap his arm and exclaim, "Oh my god, do you ever think of anything else?"

He grins cheekily and retorts, "Nope, especially when I'm with you. Can't help it, you're too sexy for your own good."

"Well, I'm still sore after our earlier escapade, so maybe we can just cuddle tonight?" I suggest,. "We'll see." He says throwing me a wink.

Shaking my head and rolling my eyes at him, I couldn't help but think that he was a walking boner. We literally hadn't stopped since I lost my virginity to him. He had barely left me alone, not that I was complaining much. I never thought sex would feel this good. I didn't really know what to expect from my first time, but every time I was with Reece, it felt different each time.

And when I say different, I mean it in a good way, no in an amazing way. You could tell he was very experienced. Sometimes I feel a pang of jealousy, knowing it's from being with so many girls. However, there's not much I can do about that. Besides, he's mine now and I'm eager to try new things with him. I want him to teach me how to please him, not just him pleasing me. So far, it has all been about me. He said he loves making me feel good, adorned, worshipped, and loved too because he said I deserved it. But I want to show him all those things as well, because I love him so much,his birthday is coming up soon, so I might just have a little surprise in mind for him.

As we pull up to my house, I see a police officer walking out. My mom and dad are saying goodbye and thank you to him. He walks by us, nodding smiling at me with empathy in his eyes, he says hello to Reece. "Hey Gio," Reece says back clearly he knows him. "Is everything alright?" He asks him. I hear the officer saying it will be, but doesn't indulge any further. Reece gets the hint and says goodbye to him. Following behind me towards the porch where my mom and dad are.

My face is etched with worry as I look at them both. My mom looks a little shaken.

Hey Mom, Dad, is everything okay? What happened? Come inside, honey. Mom waves her hand ushering us inside. As Reece walks up to the door, they both greet him and he says hi in return ,We all head into the kitchen, where Dad offers everyone a cup of tea or coffee. I politely decline, and Reece does too. Mom says, "Yes, please."

Feeling anxious, I ask, "So, are you going to tell me what happened?"

Dad informs us that someone broke in and ransacked Mom's clinic and also tried to break in here. "What? Why? Did they get anything? Oh my god, were you hurt, Mom?" I keep blabbering on, unable to calm down. Mom tries to reassure me, saying, "Relax, Lorna. I'm fine. They didn't get anything. My office was just a mess, with paperwork thrown everywhere and a smashed picture frame. Thankfully, your dad scared them away from here. But still, do we know what they were looking for?"

"I haven't a clue," Mom continues, sounding a bit frustrated. "It could've been anyone. I have treated so many patients, maybe it was someone who wasn't happy with their prescription I gave them, some people can get a little aggressive if you don't give them what they are looking for, or perhaps they were searching for their medical reports. Who knows!" But then why try break in here ? I don't know Lorna maybe it's just a coincidence, her voice laced with doubt.