Chapter 30

Lorna

"In my sleepy haze, I felt exhausted but blissfully happy unsure of the time as I lay in bed. I could feel Reece's strong arms wrapped around me, his scent enveloping my senses. After our passionate night, we shared a shower. Reece had been so gentle washing my body, especially when considering my raw and tender state down there. When we finished, he handed me a pair of comfy shorts and a t-shirt, confessing that it was to prevent another passionate night, raw or not.

He playfully picked up my panties from the floor and announced that he was keeping them as a keepsake, making me blush."

With heavy eyes, I struggled to open them, feeling feather-like kisses gracing my neck, while Reece's fingers gently stroked along my ribs.

"Good morning, baby," he whispered. I silently thanked the heavens that last night wasn't just a dream. "I still can't believe you're in my bed."

"Morning'," I replied, wiggling closer to him, which caused his hand to settle on the flat of my stomach, pulling me closer. I could feel him, pressing into me.

He nibbled at my neck, a low growl escaping his lips. "Lorna, if you don't want a repeat of last night, I suggest you stop..."

This made me giggle. "No, please, I'm still a little sore, and I'm really hungry..."

"Come on, let's go get breakfast," he said,pulling me up with him.

I hesitated, conscious of the possibility of running into his brother and dad.

Reece seemed to read my mind. "Dad won't be back until later," he assured me, "and Lance probably stayed at one of his 'friend's' houses," emphasizing the word 'friend,' which was code for his brother hooking up with someone.

"Sit," he ordered as we entered the kitchen.

Reece walked over and switched on the coffee machine,then grabbed two cups from the cupboard and two glasses for juice.

I sat, my gaze fixated on him, admiring his broad shoulders and muscular back. His tank top exuded a bad-boy vibe, his shorts hanging low on his hips. I still couldn't believe it – me and Reece, I finally lost my virginity to the person I've always dreamt about losing it to, last night's escapades replaying in my head,,causing a tightening in my core.

"Shit, crap, f**k," Reece's sudden use of profanity snapped me out of the lust-filled memory.

"Everything okay over there?" I stifled a laugh, already detecting the scent of burnt eggs wafting towards me.

I walked over and gently nudged him aside. "You go make the coffee and pour the juice. I'll handle the food."

He gave a sheepish smile, apologizing for his lack of talent in the kitchen.

As I cooked away, strong arms wrapped around me from behind, and Reece nuzzled into my neck. "You look so sexy while you cook," he murmured, nibbling and sucking on my neck. My head leaned back on his shoulder, and a soft moan escaped my lips. His hands found their way under the t-shirt he had given me, fingers toying with my delicate nubs, then squeezing my breast. Another sigh slipped past my lips, but before I could speak, Reece silenced me with a passionate kiss.

"I'm starting to feel hungry for something else," he whispered huskily, his hips gently rocking against mine.

I tried to reply, but my words were caught in the intensity of the moment as he moved his hand dangerously low, toying with the waistband of the shorts I was wearing. Sucking my bottom lip into his mouth, another groan escaped me.

Then, an awkward clearing of the throat and a chuckle broke the spell.

"Busted,"

We both froze, and Reece slowly withdrew his hands from beneath my shorts and t-shirt.