Chapter 13

Lorna

Finally we pull up at Nick's place, giggling like crazy. As we step inside, Samia had us all in stitches with her outfit ordeal . She got her head stuck in one of the dresses she tried on. She didn't find it funny then, but after we showed her the video, she couldn't stop laughing. She also threatened us that if we showed anyone, she'd kill us.

Eventually, she settled on my pink bodycon dress with the side cutout. Gotta admit, it suited her, highlighting her skin tone. Me, I went for a simple black tailored playsuit and paired it with black wedges. Curled my hair nothing too fancy. Sarah, on the other hand, went for jeans and this cute halter neck top. She was not as finicky as Samia and me when it comes to outfits.

The party was buzzing with people when we stepped in. The hallway was wide open, dining room and living room facing each other. Music blared,people were dancing, bodies rubbing, grinding of each other to the music's beat. Felt like we were in a nightclub it was that loud, I could feel the vibrations of it coursing through my body, We headed towards the dining area, where a girl was sprawled on the table,guys doing body shots from her, classy chick...

Samia turned to me and asked if I what do to a shot?" I point at the girl, giving her a look like, seriously? She rolls her eyes at me. "Eew no way, I'll go get us some." "Sure," I say, realising I could use a little liquid courage. Parties weren't exactly my thing.. I needed to get out of my comfort zone..

Looking around, I tried spotting Reece and the guys, but it was a maze of people. Sarah tells me she's gonna explore, so I nod in acknowledgement, She disappears into the crowd, probably looking to smoke some weed with someone, our Sarah's is little bit of a stoner, I've smoked it the odd time but it's not really for me..

Samia saunters over grinning with the shots in her hand,I go to take one from her, but out of nowhere, a solid wall of muscle steps in my way. "Hey Lorna, glad you finally made it," I look up and realise it's Nick.

"Hey Nick, thanks for the invite," I say, flashing a smile. He's pretty easy on the eyes, tall with sandy blonde hair and those mesmerizing hazel eyes. He's always been friendly, which is a nice change from some of the other guys who either creep me out or ignore me completely.

"Here," he hands me a cup, and I eye it cautiously. "It's just a cocktail," he reassures quickly. I give him a skeptical look, and he laughs, raising his hands defensively. "I wouldn't spike it if that's what you're thinking, Lorna. I'm not like that."

I smirk and bring the cup to my face, giving it a cautious sniff. It smells sweet. Giving him a side-eye, I take a cautious sip. "It's yummy," I say, licking my lips. I catch his eyes following my movement, causing a blush to rise to my cheeks as he bites his own lip. Our little moment gets interrupted by Samia, who suddenly shouts, "I got shots."

"Taking shots already?" Nick teases. "Sure, why not? It's a party, right?" I reply, smirking. "Everyone here looks already well on their way." He chuckles and assures us there's plenty of booze to go around.

He excuses himself,asking me to save a dance for him later. "Sure ," I reply, he smiles before walking away. Samia nudges me, "I think he likes you," she says, winking. I roll my eyes, "You say that about everyone." She just grins, cheeky as ever. Well what can I say my bf is hot..

A few drinks later, I'm feeling a little buzzed. I need to slow down a bit, and I still haven't seen the guys anywhere. Samia pulls me towards the kitchen, saying Jordan is there, maybe the guys will be there too. I need some water now. Those fruity cocktails are nice, but my mouth and throat are feeling dry from all the sweetness.

Stepping into the kitchen, we spot Jordan, he walks over  handing Samia a bottle of water, ensuring she paces herself. She takes a sip and then passes it to me. I engage in conversation with a few guys and girls from school.