Chapter 6

Mature content ahead, readers be advised...

Lorna:

As the movie progressed, I must have drifted off, only to be awakened by an unexpected surge of sensations that coursed through my body. A mix of tingles and wetness sent shockwaves of pleasure, causing me to gasp audibly. My eyes fluttered open, and I found myself moaning involuntarily as intense waves of pleasure emanated from my core.

To my astonishment, I saw Reece situated between my legs, his actions mirroring those of someone savouring their favorite treat. The shock and ecstasy blended into a bewildering experience as he continued eating me out...

"Reece!" I gasped, my voice trembling with a mix of confusion and desire. "What are you doing?" I moaned, unable to suppress my instinctive response to his attention, my hips unconsciously pushing me further into the sensations, my mind still struggling to process the situation.

"Shhh, just enjoy it, baby," he groaned, his voice a seductive rasp. His tongue explored my most sensitive areas, a swirl of pleasure cascading through me as his actions intensified.

Moaning, I surrendered to the sensations, my back arching as he skillfully pleasured me. Every lick and touch sent jolts of ecstasy through me, the experience both overwhelming and exhilarating. His voice, laden with desire, continued to guide me through a realm of sensations I had never imagined.

My moans grew louder as I indulged in the intoxicating pleasure, lost in the intensity of the moment. Reece's husky voice reverberated, his words fueling the fire within me. "You like that, baby?" he purred, his actions and words pushing me further into uncharted territory.

The sudden sensation of his fingers joining in,plunging me deeper into the realms of desire. "Oh, God, yes, Reece," I cried out, my world consumed by the pleasure of his skilful tongue and fingers..

Suddenly an abrupt interruption shattered the illusion. Click- the sound of my door closing pierced through the haze, wrenching me from the intoxicating dream. Panic surged through me as reality reasserted itself, and my eyes snapped open.

Sitting up suddenly, I scanned the room, my heart pounding in my chest. Had someone entered? My fears spiraled as I searched for Reece, only to find his absence. Confusion flooded over me, the abrupt transition from dream to reality jarring my senses.

"What the..." I began, my voice trailing off as my mind grappled with the shocking realization. The sensations had been a dream—a vivid, intensely erotic dream. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment as I pieced together the fragments of what had transpired.

Relief and mortification came over me as I recognized that Reece had not been physically present, it was a dream,, a very dirty dream. Breathing a shaky sigh, my body trembling as I processed the surreal nature of the situation.

Gathering my thoughts, I retrieved my phone from the nightstand, finding a text message waiting from Reece.

Hey Sleepy head I had to leave as my dad needed me at home..

His words reassured me, offering an explanation for his absence. Making me some what relieved. But the thoughts then making me feeling anxious was it Reece that closed the door, did he hear me?? Oh no god please don't let him have heard me moaning about him in my sleep...shit !!

Gathering myself I replied, "hey no worries, oh by the way when did you leave ? Praying it wasn't just now. continuing with my text so he doesn't suspect anything , I proceed to say see you at school tomorrow 😊

"Hey yeh sorry I had to head out earlier. My dad needed me for something. See you tomorrow, sweet dreams now,Goodnight, Lorna 😏

Was he teasing me ?? did he hear, no way oh please god,, don't let him have heard me, he'll never let me live it down..

No he said he had to leave earlier and he would've woke me. Wouldn't he...

But then who was at my door, my thoughts again consumed..looking over I see my window opened the wind blowing, maybe it was the wind, yes that's it. It was just the wind blowing my door closed I hoped ..

Please god don't let it have been mom or dad, I would just die of embarrassment.. Aaarrggghh..

As I settled back against my pillows, the weight of the dream still clinging to me, I felt a mixture of emotions. Embarrassment and longing battled within me, my mind replaying the vivid sensations that had felt so achingly real.

With a shaky exhale, I determined to put the dream behind me, to face the challenges of the upcoming school day. Despite the remnants of desire that still lingered, I forced myself to focus on mundane tasks, grateful for the distraction they provided.

Though my body still pulsed with the echoes of the dream, I stepped into the shower, letting the cascading water wash away the remnants of the fantasy. As I prepared for bed, I couldn't help but wonder what the new school year held in store for us, recognizing that the dynamics of my relationship with Reece had taken an unexpected turn—one that left me both unsettled and strangely intrigued.

Please god let this year be good.. although somehow I had niggling feeling this year was going full of drama ....

After so long of being awol, I finally decided to come back and try write. I have 2 little girls who take up most of my time so it's hard but I'm going to try finish this story, I still need to go over the other chapters and edit them.

Anyway how about Lornas dream 🥵
And who do you think actually closed the door 😏