Chapter 33

Warning :
Very Mature content ahead ;

Lorna

In the morning, Reece kept to his promise,I could feel his hard length poking me from behind and sensed his excitement through his small movements. Then I could hear him shuffling in his drawer as I pretended to still be asleep.

A few seconds later, he entered me, which caused me to gasp out, it was a new position for us, it hit differently from the other positions, He constantly taught me new things every day. This time, he was more gentle, probably because he was afraid that I might still be sore. But that still didn't stop him. I swear he couldn't go a day without sex.

After we finished, Reece tells me to sleep a little longer while he went to get breakfast. He quickly got dressed and assured me he wouldn't be gone for long as he gently kissed my head. Still half asleep, I smile at him while asking for the time.
"It's still early, baby. Don't worry, I'll take you to the gym later." He promises.

When Reece returned, I was still fast asleep. He places a soft kiss to my lips, causing me to stir and open my eyes. The sight before me was beautiful; my handsome guy staring at me with the sexiest smirk on his face. I swear the gods must have favourited him when they made man. He was so attractive with his stunning green eyes that sparkled when he smiled.

Hi," he said, giving me another peck. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mmm hmm," I replied, stretching my arms above my head. This caused my shirt to rise, and since I wasn't wearing any underwear, and the cover had been slightly off me, Reece could see everything below. This made him let out a deep growl. "Please don't do that in front of me, Lorna. Or else we might have to postpone breakfast and the gym," he said as his hand slid up my thigh.

His words always affected me, so vulgar and impolite, yet somehow they always stirred passion within me. He was aware of this too, as he chuckled and playfully nipped at my neck. "Come on, let's eat. I bought you breakfast, unless you want me to eat something else?" he said with a devilish smirk.

"Yes, please," I whispered, causing his eyebrows to raise. Crap, he wasn't supposed to hear that...

"I mean, no, "I was just stretching!" I exclaimed. "You're such a horny dog."

"Yes, but only for you, baby. I can't get enough of your sweet pussy. I think about it 24/7. This morning was amazing. I love how you instantly grip onto my cock as soon as I enter you..."

My face heats at his words,I'm really hungry. What did you get me?" I say changing the subject before this gets out of hand, jumping out of bed and causing him to burst into laughter.

"Lorna," he chortles , grabbing my hand and pulling me back towards him, "I was just teasing. Get back into bed. I have the food here, along with your coffee," he said as he gently patted my buttocks, letting out a groan. "But round two is definitely on for later, okay?" I bit my lip and nodded, jumping back into bed.

The breakfast was amazing, thank you. Where did you get it from? I ask as I savor the last bite of my brioche breakfast bap, moaning as I eat it. Reece's eyes follow my movement as I lick my lips, biting his in return. I narrow my eyes at him, don't even think about it...

He smirks, I got it from a little Irish cafe not too far from here. They import all Irish products; it's a family-run business. It was actually Dad who told me about it last week, so I thought I'd try it out.

Well, they didn't disappoint. Their bacon and sausage are so good, he arches his brow. Really Reece, is everything a dirty thought to you? Everything that comes out of your mouth gives me dirty thoughts, Lorna, he states with a twinkle in his eyes. As he pulls me by the ankle towards him, I squeak, Reece, not now please. I squirm out of his grip, jumping up, and run into the bathroom. Grabbing my bag on the way, and locking the door. I hear his laughter echo from outside. Damn, that guy is going to ruin me...