Chapter 25

Lorna

I had to get out of there. Not one more minute could I stay. I couldn't believe this was happening to me—so much drama in the span of just two Months, hell all in one bloody day.

First, Nick kisses me in front of everyone. Then, Reece kisses me out of anger, and what—jealousy? "Hell I don't know.

And then that bitch, Mia, decides to attack me.Calling me a slut, telling me I'd been messing around with Reece and Nick. Calling me a whore, and that's when I was triggered...

The creepy texts were back, along with a video of me and Nick kissing in the hall, and another of me and Reece on the rooftop. The message reading: "Naughty little whore, having two pretty boys on the go...
"I can't wait to make you my dirty little whore, along with more filthy words..

I was freaked out, and I snapped. Reece didn't help, he had pushed my buttons so much, by forcing that kiss on me. My head was spinning from it—I couldn't make sense of why he did it. He'd been messing around with Yara all week, never once telling her off when she'd make sly little remarks to me, never once pushing her away when her hands were constantly on him. And then he goes and fucking kisses me.

Too much had happened. "Fuck me, my life had more twists and turns than a rollercoaster, and it was only October.

So much for a drama-free school year!

I never even curse, and I think I've dropped the F bomb more times than Joe Pesci in that movie Casino.

I didn't want to go home just yet; Dad was home, and he'd only question why I was home early. Plus, I'd left my clothes and bag in the locker room. Reminding myself to ask Samia or Sarah to grab them later for me. Oh and not forgetting my devilish appearance after my little scrap with Mia, giggling to myself at it, as it's not me,I never fight with anyone. Another snigger escapes my lips as I remember Yara getting knocked over. I know,I know, you shouldn't laugh at someone's misfortune, but that girl has been noting but a little snake to me ever since the day she came on to the scene.!

Thank God I had my phone.

I hop on a bus that takes me downtown. Shooting a text to my sister, asking if she could meet me somewhere. Luckily, she had a free period. She told me to meet her at the little cafe beside her campus grounds.

Gina's eyes widen when she sees me.

"What happened to you?" she asks.

I tell her everything from start to finish—everything that's happened since the nightclub, except the part about the creepy messages. I don't want her worrying, and she'd likely tell Mom and Dad, which would put me on lockdown.

She's pissed, to say the least. She wants to go to the school and confront Mia and Yara.

She's also mad at Reece for his behavior, saying he needs to man up and stop being a pussy.

My phone is buzzing like crazy. There are so many missed calls from Reece and texts asking where I am,begging me to call him.

There's another missed call from Nick, along with a voice note. He apologizes about Mia and asks if I'm okay. He wanted to follow me, but the coach held him back. The game's tomorrow, so I understand. I let him know there's no need for him to apologize and wish him good luck in the game.

The ringing of my phone again causes Gina to frown.

"Jesus, Lorna, please just answer him. I know he's an ass at the moment, but you've been best friends since you were little. You both are kind of at fault here,"

I protest.

"Okay, yes, he should've told you, but maybe he does have a good reason. Is it worth losing your friendship over two random people you've only known for a wet weekend?" I throw her a look at her choice of wording.