Chapter 45

Lorna

"Soooo Lorna, how was last night?" Samia yells over the music as we dance to the beat.

"What do you mean I look anywhere apart from her eyes?" feeling flustered as I try to mask my embarrassment.

"Oh, come on, girl," she gently nudges me, teasing, "you know exactly what I mean. Reece couldn't pull you out of the restaurant quick enough last night." She smirks and winks, then looks at Sarah, saying, "You should have seen them, Sarah. Reece was only short of telling everyone that he and Lorna were going to have sex after we ate our food. I mean, as soon as you finished your dessert, he literally dragged you out," she scoffs in amusement.

Sarah laughs, throwing in, "I can only imagine. The guy is obsessed with you, Lorna. He literally eye-fucks you every chance he gets."

I feel my face heating up, and it's not from the heat in this place or from me dancing. The image of what Reece and I did last night and throughout the morning keeps popping into my head, sending a rush down into my lower stomach. We hadn't stopped; I lost count of how many times we did it. My body was so tender, and my limbs ached all over. I even felt a slight sting down there every time I had to go to the toilet. After Reece left for his meeting to sign the contract, I had been going to the toilet every half hour.

Speaking of, the urge to pee hit me again, "I'm going to the restroom," I shout as I avoid their interrogational looks. I wince, feeling another sting below. "You okay, Sarah asks?" "Yeah, I'm a little sore. I can't stop peeing as well," I say, laughing, knowing fully well why.

Samia teases me. "Yeah, wonder what that's from? Wouldn't happen to be Reece's big dick," she laughs out loud, playfully shoving me. "Don't think I didn't notice you walking funny."

"Jesus, Samia," I gasp. "You are unbelievable." Sarah chimes in, "How do you know it's big?" she asks her.

"Come on, Sarah, anyone with eyes can see how big he is," Samia chuckles. Sarah shakes her head. "I don't float that way, so I wouldn't be looking. So, is it that big?" she then asks me, in a fit of giggles.

"Oh my god, I'm not discussing the size of my boyfriend's manhood with you two," I say as I walk off, Samia continues to laugh, while Sarah runs after me. "Wait, I'll come with you."

I probably should have told Reece, but I knew Samia would tell him, so I didn't worry about it.

As Sarah and I made our way to the restroom, the line isn't too bad, thankfully. Sarah turns to me, "Just saw Kady here," she tells me, "she was arguing with some guy."

"Oh," I say, not really surprised, "the girl argues with everyone," I chuckle.

"Yeah, she does," Sarah chortles, agreeing with me. "So, how come you didn't make it to the fight last night?" I ask.

She looks at me sheepishly, a glimmer of a smile playing on her lips. My brows raise in curiosity. "What?" I say, playfully nudging her. "Come on, tell me."

"I met someone," her smile widens and her eyes sparkle. "I really like her, but we're just getting to know each other, so we're taking it really slow."

"Wow, Sarah, that's great," I say, pulling her in for a hug.

"Thanks," she replies. "It's still early, but she seems really nice. Plus, she's a hundred percent into girls, not confused or in denial like a certain whack job."

I couldn't help rolling my eyes. "Ha, yeah, speaking of Yara,""have you heard from her?" I asked, curious to know where she went as she literally vanished since the whole scandal with her dad extorting money from Reece's dad's company. Reece hadn't mentioned much about her, and I didn't really ask, as we had been too occupied with our own lives. But still, I couldn't help but wonder where she went to, especially since her dad was in jail and she had to leave our school since Mr. Matthews wasn't going to fund her to stay there.