Chapter 37

Reece was reluctant to leave me at school after Mia slapping me across the face, I think he also felt bad for scaring me as I'd never seen him physically put his hand on a girl before and although Mia was a bitch, and probably deserved to be put in her place I didn't want him getting into trouble because of me.

He tried to convince me to go home with him, but I knew that would have led us to do other things, and Reece would have got no sleep while I wouldn't have any studying done. Eventually, he gave in and unwillingly went home without me.

I told him he'd thank me in the end, but he said he wouldn't because he was now left with a case of blue balls, making me laugh out loud. I promised I'd make it up to him later. 

School had dragged on, and I found myself looking at my phone to check the time - it was almost 1.00pm, which meant lunchtime was approaching. I was starving. Just then, I received a text from Samia, asking me to meet her in the cafeteria. She and Jordan had been going through a difficult time lately, and she needed someone to talk to.

When the bell rang, everyone quickly made their way out of the room. Connor followed me, telling me to wait up. It seemed like he and Austin had become my personal bodyguards ever since Reece had asked them to watch out for me after what Mia did. They walked me to every class I had,even if we didn't share the same one.

As we entered the cafeteria, we bumped into Austin at the entrance. Samia was sitting at the back, Austin and Connor accompany me to our table. Glaring at anyone who looked in my direction, but it was getting a bit excessive.

"Oh my god, will you two cut it out? Not everyone is out to get me," I said, exasperated.

"Lorna. Reece told us to make sure nobody comes near you or even look at you," Austin explained.

"That's what we're doing," Connor added, Noting, because if we don't he'll chop our balls off.

I shook my head. "That's a bit far-fetched," I said, sitting down and letting out a sigh. No those were his exact words, Austin quips, and I'm very fond of my balls, so I'm going to do what he says ok.I roll my eyes at his comment, I'm going to have a word with Reece later.

Casting a smile at Samia, what's going she queries, nothing just twiddle Dee and twiddle dumb haven't stopped following me around school all day, they are stuck to me like glue, I moan..

Why ? She asks, but before I could speak, because she was attacked by Mia this morning for no reason,after she tried to help her up when Nick pushed her. Mia blamed her and slapped her across the face. So Reece asked us to keep an eye on her. Austin blurts out..

' Samia, shocked and angry, yells, "What the actual fuck?!" She moves her hand towards my face, pushing my hair back, and gasps at the mark left on it.

Determined, she says, "I'm going to find that bitch. Where is she?" But I pull her back, telling her to sit down.

Informing her that Mia went home after Reece threatened her to stay away. Samia was furious, she vowed to tell Sarah about this. I don't blame Reece for having these two to protect you. Who the fuck does that bitch think she is to put her hands on you?

I eventually managed to calm down Samia, and then I asked the boys to give us a little privacy. I knew she wanted to talk about her and Jordan. "We'll be right over there, okay?" Connor said, giving us a smile.

"Just scream if you need us. I'll be your knight in shining armor," Austin said, winking at me and earning a slap on the back of his head from Connor.

" Yeah, Reece said to watch over her, not hit on her..." Samia and I laughed. Austin shrugged, "A guy can try." He winked again walking away.