Chapter 31

Warning
Very Mature content ahead :

Reece

I'm Currently sitting in English the last class before lunch. It's been almost a week since Lorna and I became official and I still can't believe she's mine.

It's been so good, everything about her is amazing, we still act the same as before, well except when we are kissing or fucking,.
We've been at it like rabbits, and I never expected my quiet and timid best friend, 'now girlfriend' to be such a firecracker in bed. After our first night, I took it slow since it was her first time, but after that I couldn't hold back anymore. I wanted to be with her every minute of the day, loving the way her body reacted when she was about to climax. The way she would clench around my cock, gripping it like a vice grip. She was so responsive to me, I couldn't get enough of her,I felt the blood rushing down to it just thinking about it.

I look over at her, she's wearing a beige jumper dress with flat knee-high biker boots, and her legs look incredible. I can't help the longing to run my tongue up her legs towards her beautiful pussy. The thought consumes me, so I decide to text her two simple words: "I'm horny!"

She hears her phone vibrating, when she reads it, her face turns red, and she bites her lower lip. It drives me crazy when she does that. Soon after, I receive a text back from her.

"Well, go play with yourself then 😏

I smirk at her cheekiness.

I shoot her another text. No, I want your pussy. I want to eat you and taste you, I can't wait hear you moan as bury my cock deep inside of you.

Her phone vibrates again , and she glances at it before setting it aside. She turns towards me, wearing a half-smile and half-glare, mouthing the word "stop".

Shaking my head I refuse her request,placing my hand on my crotch, indicating how hard she makes me. She covers her face with embarrassment.

Looking at me once again, I whisper 'you and me after class. She declines, shaking her head, and turns back to focus on the teacher who is speaking.

"Lorna," I growl, but she ignores me. Fine, for that I'm gonna go extra hard on her. God I want her so bad.

Time seems to drag as I wait for the class to end. When the bell finally rings, Lorna swiftly gathers her things and heads for the exit.

She's fast, but I'm faster. She protests as I wrap my arm around her waist, "Reece, let me go," she complains, trying to squirm out of my grip.

"Sorry, babe, but we've got other plans," I reply, leading her out of the school and toward my Jeep.

She sighs in frustration, "You can't just pull me out of school." She shoots me an annoyed look. I simply flash a grin and start driving. "So, where are we headed?" she huffs.

"Well, initially, I thought of taking you back to my place, but my old man's there. So, we're taking a little detour here," I explain, turning onto a dirt road that leads to the woods. It's not far from the school, so we'll have plenty of time to get back.

I pull to a stop, turning off the ignition, I notice Lorna looking around. "Where are we?" she inquires.

"We're just behind the school, babe. Relax, come here," I suggest, pulling her on to my lap.

God, you are so sexy and beautiful," I say as I place a gentle kiss on her neck. She squirms on my lap, her dress is hiked up to her hips. I can't help but grip them as I push her closer to my crotch.

Our mouths now meet, our tongues entwining in a passionate dance. I softly suck in her bottom lip, causing her to moan. I give it a gentle lick and can't help but express my adoration for her lips, God I could kiss these lips all day,whispering in between kisses. My hand now explores the band of her lace panties, gently rubbing small, delicate circles on her hip bone. "Reece," she sighs. "We shouldn't be doing this here. Someone might walk by and see us."