Chapter 15

Warning
Mature content ahead:

Reece

I woke up with the worst headache. After dropping Lorna off,I wanted to go find that bastard who tried to assault her, but Connor talked me out of it. Instead, we thought a strong drink would calm my nerves, but it only made things worse. Anger, regret, jealousy, hurt—they all gnawed at me.

My mind was a whirlwind of emotions. I was furious at myself for leaving her alone. The jealousy clawed at me when I saw her kissing Nick. Even watching her dance with him got to me. Her body pressed against his, his hands all over her—it pissed me off..

I had been annoyed when she walked in and spotted me having a heated conversation with Nick. I'd warned him to stay away from her after they danced, but he retorted, saying that she wasn't my possession. He was right, I had no right to dictate who she talks to, but I can't help feeling possessive.

Maybe I should confess my feelings to her, hope she'll feel the same, but after seeing the way she danced and flirted with Nick, I doubt she feels that way. I wanted her to confess in front of everyone that she likes me. That's why I asked about her dirty dream and who it was about.

I could tell I pissed her off, but I was glad to see Nick getting worked up, especially after I said his sister was the hottest female here tonight. I lied; of course, Lorna was the hottest, but my ego was bruised. Then Nick had to kiss her in front of everyone, staking his claim. I could see she enjoyed it. I want to slap Sarah for giving him that dare. Even though I'd never hit a girl ..

When they stopped, Lorna smiled at him breathless, then looked over at me. Anger surged again. I wanted to punch him for daring to touch what's mine, but I knew Lorna would be  angry. So, I did something really stupid. I took his sister up on her offer. I sent her a text, saying I'd be up in 2 minutes. My way of getting back at both of them, especially Nick, because who likes their friends sleeping with their sister right ?..

I knew Lorna saw me entering her room,Melissa wasted no time telling me, even saying she looked sad. I almost backed out, but then Melissa stripped down to her underwear. Lust took over, and I carried her to the bed, kissing her with hunger. A voice inside told me to stop, that I was being an asshole, but I couldn't. Especially when she unzipped my jeans, pulled out my cock, got on her knees and started sucking it . A groan escaped me. She was skilled, her moans and gags affecting me.

Looking at her, Lorna's face kept intruding into my thoughts. I imagined it was her. Instincts took over; I gripped the back of  Melissa's head and thrust into her mouth hard. Fucking it hard. She was loving it. I climaxed, my cum spilling onto her chin. She licked every drop. Seeing her do that turned me on again...

Grabbing a condom from my jeans, I rolled it on and flipped Melissa over on the stomach pulling her hips up and thrusting forcefully into her from behind. She moaned loudly. Thank God the music was blaring. I couldn't stop; I needed to punish someone. I wanted it to be Lorna under me, letting me vent my frustration on her. My mind was all over the place. Melissa's moans urged me faster, sweat drenching our bodies, the slapping sounds arousing me more. The need to fuck away all this pent up anger, and jealousy fuelling me on. Oh Reece.. Melissa moaned, harder please,I grab her hair pulling it hard, I hear her hiss out,but my cock ramming into her only caused her to moan more, "her ass jiggling as I pounded her pussy.

Then, out of nowhere, a scream pierced the air, followed by shouting. People were yelling to stop. I withdrew from Melissa, hastily removed the condom, and pulled on my jeans. I dashed to the window, saw Connor fighting with a guy, and amidst the chaos, I spotted Nick carrying Lorna inside—she was hurt.