Chapter 7

Reece

Lorna and I had spent the evening watching a movie, our bodies nestled comfortably on her bed.The faint glow from the TV cast a gentle illumination across the room as we watched one our favourite movies. Can't beat a Jim Carey movie, with her head resting on my shoulder, Lorna's breaths gradually grew slower, and the gentle rise and fall of her chest indicated that sleep was slowly overtaking her.

I stole glances at her, unable to resist the urge to admire her serene expression as she drifted off into slumber. The movie continued to play, its sound a comforting backdrop to the quiet intimacy of the moment.

Yet, as the movie progressed, a shift in Lorna's breathing caught my attention. Her soft moans, barely audible at first, began to grow in intensity. Confusion knotted in my stomach, and I felt a jolt of concern. Her slumber seemed to have taken a drastically different turn, and it didn't take me long to comprehend what might be happening.

In the dimness of the room, Lorna's moans escalated, and then I heard it—her voice, a whisper tinged with desire. "Yes, please, Reece..." Her words carried an unmistakable urgency, an unexpected and provocative plea that sent a shiver coursing through my veins.

My heart raced, and my mind was a whirlwind of emotions. Shock, confusion, and an undeniable attraction battled within me. I was caught in a storm of conflicting thoughts as I watched her from the corner of my eye, wrestling with the decision to wake her or let her sleep undisturbed.

The fear of potentially embarrassing her, of navigating the awkwardness that might ensue, held me captive. Slowly and cautiously, I extricated myself from her bed careful not to wake  her as I rose to my feet. I cast one last gaze upon her sleeping form, my internal struggle intensifying as I silently left the room.

As I stood in the hallway, a torrent of emotions cascaded over me. The realization of what I had just witnessed—an unguarded glimpse into Lorna's intimate desires—sent shockwaves through my entire being. I leaned against the wall, feeling the weight of the moment settle heavily upon my chest.

My mind raced, replaying the tantalizing echo of her voice as she moaned my name, her words a seductive melody that I couldn't ignore. I knew that I had to allow Lorna the space to wake up on her own terms, to come to grips with whatever remnants of the dream might linger upon her awakening.

As soon as I got home, I went straight to room, I pulled out my phone, my fingers tapping against the screen as typed out a message: "Hey, Sleepy head I had to leave as my dad needed me at home.. hope you are ok,chat to tomorrow.

The message sent, I took a deep breath, my heart pounding as I waited for her response. I was engulfed in a stream of emotions—embarrassment, uncertainty, and an undeniable sense of yearning that I had never experienced before.

As I waited for her reply, I grappled with the reality of what had transpired and the thought what impact it might have on our relationship. The forbidden allure of her dream, the intoxicating effect it had on me, and the uncertainty of how this revelation would shape our future together weighed heavily on my mind, leaving me with so many mixed emotions.

Lorna's text came through,It was clear she had woken up after I had left, and her reply indicated that everything was fine. I breathed a little easier, grateful that she hadn't been startled by my sudden departure.

I quickly typed out a response, my fingers dancing across the screen as I crafted a message that was both casual and slightly teasing: "Hey yeh sorry I had to head out earlier. My dad needed me for something. See you tomorrow, sweet dreams 😏Goodnight, Lorna.

Sending the message, I leaned back against my bed, my mind racing with a cocktail of emotions. I couldn't shake the lingering impact of her dream—the way she had moaned my name, the intensity in her voice. It was like an echo that refused to fade away, leaving my thoughts tangled in a web of desire and confusion.

Needing a distraction, I decided to take a shower. The water cascaded over me, washing away the tension that had built up within me. I let the steam envelop me, hoping that the heat could cleanse my mind of the forbidden images that had taken root.

As the water splashed against my skin, my thoughts kept drifting back to Lorna's dream. I found myself wondering what had led her to such a vivid and sensual scenario. Was it merely a product of her subconscious, or was there something deeper, some hidden desires that she hadn't even fully acknowledged?

Shaking my head, I stepped out of the shower, feeling a renewed sense of determination. I dried off and slipped into bed, the cool sheets a stark contrast to the warmth of the water. I closed my eyes, willing myself to sleep, eager to face whatever the next day would bring.

As I lay in bed, my thoughts circled around the upcoming school year. The events of tonight had added a layer of complexity to our friendship—one that I couldn't ignore. I knew that things between Lorna and me had shifted, even if it was in the realm of dreams and unspoken desires.

With a sigh, I tried to push aside my tangled thoughts and focus on the promise of a new day. Tomorrow would mark the start of a chapter that felt like uncharted territory. The year ahead held a sense of unpredictability, a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

As I drifted off to sleep, I couldn't help but wonder what lay ahead for Lorna and me. This year was bound to be interesting, and I was determined to navigate it with both caution and a sense of adventure.

Hey another chapter up. I'm learning how to write properly so I will be going over the other chapters soon. I just wanted to put another one out.

What do we think Reece will do now ? that he knows Lorna had a naughty dream about him 😏