Chapter 28

Reece stood there, a mix of sensations swirling within him. He couldn't believe she had actually teased him like that, leaving him both aroused and uncomfortable. Thankfully, the boxers he wore under his costume helped conceal his heightened state of arousal.

Everyone was having a great time at Austin's party. People were dancing, playing beer pong, some were in the pool, and others were making out. Meanwhile, some were getting a bit high. But you know what the best part was? There was no drama.

Lorna and Samia were in the kitchen, enjoying their drinks and chatting with a few girls from school. One of them had her eyes set on Connor, so she asked Lorna and Samia for some help in hooking her up with him.

As Reece walked over, the girl blurted out, "Oh hey Reece!! I was just, you know, talking about, well, Con." Samia came to her rescue, "Connor ." It's like these girls lose the ability to speak when Reece is around. He chuckled, and the girl turned redder than a tomato. She spilled the beans about her crush on Connor, and Reece smirked at her before shifting his gaze to Lorna. He handed the girl a long white object, and she looked puzzled. "Take this out to him," he said, "He's out back. It'll break the ice." Still perplexed, she opened her mouth to speak, but Reece grinned and interrupted, "Trust me, he'll be pleased." All the while, his eyes were still locked onto Lorna.

The girl accepted the object, thanked Reece, and left. Samia grumbled something about finding Sarah, clearly not interested in being a third wheel to Reece and Lorna's eye fucking each other.

Lorna's mouth hung open in shock at Samia's audacity. But Reece? He just waved to Samia, all the while keeping his gaze fixed on Lorna. His look was a mix of mischief and something deeper.

Then, Reece leaned in, his voice taking on a low, sensual tone. "Don't think I've forgotten what you did to me on the dance floor," he murmured. His hand snaked up the back of her thigh, sending gentle shivers through her. Slowly, he moved higher until he was lightly touching her rear. Her breath trembled as his touch electrified her. She knew she should put a stop to this with people around, and she managed to stammer, "R-Reece, w-we..."

Suddenly, there was a smack, and a surprised yelp escaped her lips. She looked at him, utterly shocked. His ridiculously handsome face sported the biggest grin. "You just smacked my ass," she said, teeth clenched. He chuckled, a teasing sound. Leaning in, he said, "Consider that a lesson not to tease me like that." Because the next time you do, his hands moves back to her pert behind, giving it a gentle massage that makes her tremble..I'll do more than just give it a smack, She gasps as he gives it a gentle squeeze, with a wink, he let go and walked away, leaving her both flustered and intrigued. The promise lingered in the air—next time, that touch might be more than just a playful smack and squeeze.

The night went on blissfully. Lorna and the girls were dancing up a storm. Suddenly, Sarah's mood took a nosedive. She had been laughing and dancing with them, and then out of nowhere, it was like someone had thrown a bucket of cold water on her. She just stopped and looked furious, her gaze fixed towards the back. Lorna turned to see who had caught Sarah's attention, but there was no one in sight. Concerned, Lorna tried to check in with Sarah, but she had already stormed off.

Samia had this bewildered expression, like she was silently asking, "What's up with her?" Lorna just shrugged, indicating that she was as clueless as Samia. It was puzzling because they had all been having a great time just a few minutes ago, and now Sarah seemed to be in a completely different zone.

"I'm going to go check on her," Lorna yells over the music. Samia is in her own dance world, giving her a thumbs up.

Lorna searches for Sarah but can't find her anywhere. She spots Connor, Austin, and the girl who's got the hots for Connor, almost forgetting her name but then remembers, it's  Kate. Kate smiles at her, standing next to Connor. Lorna gives her a knowing look and smiles back. Connor and Austin seem higher than a kite, and Lorna can't help but laugh to herself. Ah, so that's what Reece slipped in Kate's hand.