Chapter 18

Slight mature content ahead :

Reece.

The weekend zoomed past, and I hadn't caught sight of Lorna or the others much—except for Connor and Austin. We spent our time at my place, immersed in video games and pool dips.

Austin tossed out the idea of throwing a pool party and inviting the girls over. He joked about wanting to see Lorna in a bikini, which earned him a shove from me, causing him to tumble into the pool. Connor couldn't contain his laughter, quipping, "Serves you right, man!" Austin retaliated with splashing water at us insisting, "I'm just saying what you both are thinking," his tone slightly whiny.

"Shut up," I retorted. "Come on, Reece, are you seriously telling me you wouldn't? I mean, I saw the way both of you danced with each other on Friday night. It was incredibly sexy—even I was getting turned on by just watching you two." He chuckled whilst wiggling his brows ..

Rolling my eyes, I muttered, "Just drop it." Connor sprang up from the sun lounger, exclaiming, "Holy shit, man, you need to see this." Bringing his phone over to where I was sitting.

Austin swam over, and Connor displayed his phone, with the caption 'Hot Sexy Blonde Dancing.' "What am I looking at here, Connor?" I asked, my brow furrowing. Connor pointed and said, "Look." Taking another look and saw a stunning girl dancing sensually on a dance floor. Her hips swayed to the music, wearing a gold silk dress with long blonde hair cascading down her back. "She's hot, reminds me of Lorna," I commented. Connor looked at me quizzically, as if to say, "Really?"

Austin snatched the phone from my hand, looking  at it, and bursts out with a laugh. "Holy shit, is that Lorna?" he exclaimed. Connor sighed and nodded, a tinge of exasperation in his expression. "Yes . She's TikTok famous," he explained.

I stammered, "W-wait, what?" Grabbing the phone back, I looked again and swore, "Fuck, it is Lorna. Who the fuck uploaded this?"

My mouth tightened into a straight line, my temper rising as my fists clenched. I felt the need to punch someone, infuriated by the thought of who could have recorded Lorna dancing in my dad's nightclub.

"Whose name is on that profile?" I asked, my anger intensifying. "It doesn't say, man. No profile pic either," Connor responded.

"What fucking weirdo records a girl dancing and uploads it onto TikTok?" I seethed, my frustration boiling. "Unfortunately, lots do it," Austin chimed in.

"She had over three hundred thousand views and over a hundred thousand likes with thousands of comments, mostly by creepy older men," Connor added.

A sickening sensation settled in my stomach, and my anger intensified. "I need to let her know," I stated as I began to dry myself off.

"Relax, man, it's only a video," Austin quipped, but I quickly retorted, "It's not only a video, Austin. Some creep was recording her and decided to put it up on TikTok. You know she suffers from anxiety, so when she finds out about this, god knows how she'll react."

"We all know what she went through 5 years ago. She's only now starting to come out of her shell. "I added, the weight of the situation heavy in my words.

For years, she was almost a recluse, not wanting to talk to anyone, apart from her close friends, but only because we knew what happened, as it was the day of her birthday,