Chapter 43

Warning:
Very mature content ahead :

Lorna

Reece's grunts and moans urged me on as I pleasured him with my mouth, swirling my tongue around his silky tip, eliciting a hiss from him. I looked up with concern, "No, no, baby, don't worry. That feels so good, you are doing amazing," he groaned. His hand gripped my hair lightly, pushing my head down, gently urging me to keep going. I took him deeper into my mouth, flattening my tongue against his smooth, thick length. I sucked hard, his hips starting to move as his cock slid in and out of my mouth.

"Fuck Lorna, this is amazing, baby. I could feel him swell in my mouth as I kept sucking. My hand moves to play with his balls. 'Oh yeah, like that, baby. Keep going, I'm almost there,' his sexy moans go straight to my core. I pick up a little speed. He felt so good in my mouth, his taste was clean. I never thought I would enjoy doing this. 'Oh Lorna, I'm gonna cum, babe.' I could feel him swell even more. I let out a moan myself as his hand grips my hair tighter. He lets out a loud groan. His cock pulses inside my mouth as he shoots his load down my throat. I continue to suck and lick until I've savoured every last drop of him."

The taste was actually okay, not what I expected. Once I'm done, Reece wastes no time, pulling me up to him and flipping me onto my back. He gets on top of me, capturing my lips.

"Are you sure you've never done that before?" He asks in a husky tone. I giggle.

"Of course not, why?" I reply, still tasting him on my lips.

"Because that was the best blow job I've ever gotten," he grins, admitting.

Then he's kissing me again.

"Really?" I ask, trying to contain my smile.

"Definitely, babe," he smiles back. "I would never lie to you. It was amazing, hands down."

Reece

I was still relishing in the aftermath of the amazing blow job Lorna had just given me. If I didn't know Lorna and didn't know it was her first time, I would have thought she was an expert because that's how good it felt.

I kissed her lips again, and my cock instantly hardened once more. Our tastes mixed together, making me hungry for more. I sucked in her bottom lip into my mouth, making her moan. I positioned myself in between her legs, rubbing my hard length between her heavenly folds. "Are you sure about this?" I asked in a whisper, hoping she wouldn't back out. "Yes," she said breathlessly.

I smirk at her as I resume kissing her, gently easing my cock inside her. I want to savor this moment and feel every part of her as I enter her silky folds. "Oh god," I moan as I slide in completely.

This has to be the most incredible feeling ever, feeling myself deep inside her. It's more than I could have ever imagined. Every sensation feels heightened and intensified, a hundred times over. I begin to thrust slowly, wanting to prolong the moment but unsure if I can with this intense sensation of feeling her raw against me.

I glance down at Lorna as my cock glides in and out of her, she's her biting her lips. "Oh Lorna, this feels amazing, baby," I say as she whispers out a yes.

Can you feel me, baby? Can you feel my raw cock inside you?" I say throatily as I start to build up speed. I can tell by the way she's clenching on me that she's loving it.