Meeting the Boys (Flashback)

After meeting with my family and having lunch, we went straight to the dorm.

I was nervous and excited at the same time. I love to cook. It is my passion. My only problem is, i've been mastering the western cuisine and I am not 100% confident with my korean cooking skills. I know Jin would help me with that as he is a great cook as well.

That was something we had in common, the love for food.

Are you ready? Jin asked. I nodded and held his hand tightly.

We entered the dorm. It was big for a "dorm". I looked around and was greeted by screams. Two guys were running around about to kill each other because of a video game while two were cheering those who were fighting. A guy was eating quietly in the counter reading a book and one was lounging in the sofa on his phone.

This is going to be chaos. I thought and gulped from the sight.

Jin shouted and everyone stopped and looked at him. Guys, this is my best friend, Y/n. She will be our private chef. Finally, we can eat good food.

Three guys suddenly rushed in front of me and bowed.

Hi. Please feed me properly. I am Jungkook. This is Jimin and Taehyung. We are always hungry. JK laughed and ran back to their game.

Hi. I am Namjoon. Thank you for coming to my life. I blushed as he held out his hand for me to shake.

I shook his hand. I cannot cook to save my life so again, thank you. I am also not allowed in the kitchen as I am a hazard so I will just admire you from afar. He chuckled and went back to his book.

Hi. I am Hoseok. Your hope. He said while giving me a wink.

That's my roommate, Yoongi. Well, our roommate. You will be staying in our room since we really have not prepared the dorm yet. Jin said pointing to the one on the couch.

Jin gave me a house tour and helped me unpack.

I hope you don't mind sharing a bed with me. Jin said, shyly.

Are you kidding me? It is great. Just like old times. I gave him a nudge.

Jin and I talked some more then Yoongi entered the room.

Hey. It's finally great to meet you in person. He said while go towards his bed.

I've seen Yoongi a couple of times when Jin and I facetimed. He would just smile or wave hi then goes off somewhere. I never got a chance to talk with him or get to know him.

Great to meet you. Well, I think I will go prepare dinner for you guys. Can you help me out in the kitchen, Jinnie? I dont know where the stuff are. I said, signalling to Jin.

We prepared steak, carbonara and I made a big charcuterie board for them. I brought out 2 bottles of wine as well to match the meal.

I tried to impress them with a great table setting.

As we were cooking the steak, the boys came out of the bedroom one by one, as if they were following a scent. I hope you boys love steak. I said as they took their places in the dining area.

They started taking pictures of the food as I was finshing up chopping the steak.

This looks great. Jin said, practically drooling.

We all sat down and the boys started eating. I was too busy to eat as I was looking at their faces while they enjoyed the food.

It was so satisfying to see "clients" enjoying what you prepared.

This is so good. Can I have more? Jungkook asked with puppy dog eyes. There's more in the kitchen. Suddenly all the other guys stood up to get more.

So, how did you and Jin meet? Namjoon asked.

We met when we were 8 years old. He practically saved my life from bullies.

When I was younger, kids tend to bully me because of my complexion. I was not a pale as a typical korean. Probably because I loved the sun too much and would always go swimming. One day, a kid pushed me off the slide and I fell, scraping my knees and crying like hell. That's when Jin came to my rescue. He shooed all the other kids away and told them not to go near his friend. He held hia hand out and helped me to the nurses office. We have been best friends ever since.

That's my hyung! Tae shouted. And everybody laughed.

I moved to the States for University and as you already know, Jinnie became a part of you guys. I am so proud of what he has accomplished. Thank you guys for bearing with him. I chuckled.

Jin blushed and squeezed my thighs so hard. He gets embarrassed easily when I compliment him.

So, are you single, Noona? Jimin suddenly asked.

My eyes widened from his question and I smiled.

It has been a while since someone called me that. I laughed. Yes i am single and Jin is older than me. Haha. I feel so young when I am with him. He is practically 1 year older than me. I joked. I tried to get away from the relationship topic as I have not had the time to actually be in a relationship.

I am not. Just a few months. Jin retaliated.

When's your birthday? Tae asked.

9th of March. I replied.

Wow. Same as Yoongi hyung. We have a double celebration then. Jk said, feeling amused.

Yoongi looked up and smiled at me.

The boys thanked me for dinner and said that they will clean up.

I headed back to the room to freshen up

I think this will be a start of a good relationship with them.