Rough Night 🔞

***Jin's POV***

We went in the house and Y/N headed straight to the kitchen. I follwed her and saw that she was grabbed a bottle of wine and 2 glasses. She poured herself a drink and handed a glass to me.

She started scouring the fridge for something to cook.

Anything you want, Babe? She asked.

I shook my head. You can decide.

She chugged her drink as she brought out food.

You can rest if you want. I will just cook. She said, as she refilled her glass.

I can help. She looked at me and shook her head. Shoo. Go away. She laughed.

Fine fine. I said, raising my hands.

I stepped out of the kitchen as she cooked. I prepared the fireplace and sat on the couch while drinking. I closed my eyes for a bit since I felt a bit tired from the trip we had.

I felt someone tapping my arm. I fell asleep while she was cooking. The smell of the food filled the house. I couldn't help but feel hungry with the aroma.

As I was about to open my eyes, I felt her sit on my lap. She straddled her legs and was sitting facing me. My eyes shot open and saw Y/N's face.

Sorry. I fell asleep. I said, rubbing my eyes.

She smiled. It's ok babe. I know you were tired.

Suddenly, she pressed her lips against mine. Her kiss was hard and she felt agressive. I was taken aback but I could not help responding. She was my kryptonite. My weakness.

I could taste the alcohol in her mouth. Shit. She is drunk. I thought.

I pulled away, not wanting to take advantage of the situation.

Babe. How much did you drink?

She started giggling like a kid. Uhm. I dunno. The whole bottle spilled in my glass to my tummy. She chuckled.

Aigoo Y/N. You know you can't drink a lot, right? I said, full of concern.

She kept on giggling. Yes Daddy. I know.

My eyes grew wide. Daddy. She said it in such a way that turned me on.

Seokjin. Control. I said, as i let out a breath.

Do you want to eat me , daddy? She teased as her finger traced my chin up to my lips.

I gulped. I have never seen Y/N acting like this. In the past, whenever she got drunk, she would just sleep. This was a different side.

You're drunk, Y/N. Let's get you to bed. I said, as I attempted to stand up.

She kept her weight on me preventing me to move. I mean, I could easily carry her but I didn't want her to fall as I stood up.

Are you getting naked with me when I go to bed? She teased, as she slyly looked at me.

Please Y/N. Don't do this to me. I said to myself as I was diverting my thoughts away from this situation.

Her arms flung over my shoulders. Her face was only a few inches away from mine. Her breath smelled like wine but her lips were glistening, as if they were calling to be kissed.

Come on Seokjin. I know you want me. Wanna know why I know that?

I gulped.

She started grinding her hips against mine. And whispered in my ear, because I feel you getting so hard down there.