Sunday Night

Everyone was tired from all the pool activities that we had.

Lunch was great. We missed having outdoor barbeque. We planned to have more of this in the future.

We all wanted to chill since everyone was dead tired.

Movie night? JK stood there smiling with a dvd on his hand.

Everyone clapped with approval.

I decided to order food as I was not in the mood for another burn mark.

What genre tonight, movie master? I asked JK with a sly smile.

We talked about this beforehand. We wanted to scare the crap out of the guys so we decided on watching IT and IT 2.

Scary clown time. JK said followed by an evil laugh.

Hobe and Yoongi stood up, going back to their room.

No one is going anywhere. This is family movie night. Being your scared asses back here at once or you will feel my wrath. Both of them stopping from my scream and heading back to the living room.

I let out an evil laugh as Hobe snuggled with Namjoon and Yoongi dragged himself back to the bean bag right below me.

Screams, Yelps and weird sounds you wouldn't expect from boys filled the room as we watched the movie.

They were pretty adorable. I didn't feel like they were idols, they were just normal people who I love to be with. They are not friends. They are my family.

Jin kept on hiding behind my arms during scary scenes. I held his hand. I will protect you from the scary clown. I chuckled while squeezing his hand. He looked at me and smiled.

I love this man, with all my heart.

The food arrived and we passed it around while watching.

I was so focused on the movie that I didn't realize most of the boys were already asleep. I looked at Jin and he was passed out. Namjoon was already snoring while Hobi was already laying on the floor hugging a throw pillow. Tae and Jungkook were already asleep as well.

I stood up to grab pillows and blankets for them. I went to the room and grabbed RJ for Jin. As I walked out of the room, I bumped into Yoongi, carrying blankets from Hobe and Namjoons room.

He smiled and walked with me back to the living area.

I tapped Jimin and asked if he could get blankets for Tae and JK.

He nodded and went to their room.

I'm surprised you lasted this long. I said to Yoongi.

He smirked. It is not that scary, anyway.

I rolled my eyes. Tell that to the screams you made earlier.

He blushed and looked away.

The movie ended and I looked at the time, it was 12:00mn.

Jiminie, do you want to sleep here or go back to your room?

Jimin looked around. Too crowded here. Im signing off now. Goodnight noona and hyung. Sweet dreams. He yawned as he walked back to his room.

I felt tired as well. I wanted to go to the room but I wanted to make sure that everyone was somewhat comfortable. I made sure that everyone had a pillow and a blanket as it gets colder during the wee hours.

I looked a Yoongi who was spacing out in the kitchen.

Earth to Yoongi. Yoohoo. Snapping my fingers at him.

You ok? I am going back to the room. Wanna come with or you staying here?

He stood up and joined me back in the room.

I went straight to the bathroom to change and freshen up.

I heard a knock on the door as I was brushing my teeth.

Is it ok if I come in and wash my face?
Yoongi asked, shyly.

I signalled him to come it. I could see that he was sleepy already as his eyes were extremely smaller than usual.

I finished brushing my teeth as he washed his face.

I felt very comfortable doing this with Jin and it felt nice that Yoongi was sort of opening up or showing his softer side.

We have been roommates for 5 years and this is the first time I felt that he was comfortable with him.

It felt nice.

I was brushing my hair when I felt a hand on my waist.

How is your face? Does it still hurt? Tracing his finger on the band aid that was on my face.

I stiffened up. His touch felt so comforting and good.

Don't worry. I've experienced worse ones than this. I will live.

He stood so close to me. I can practically feel his breath.

I looked up to him and he pulled me by my waist to get closer to him while he was still tracing his fingers on the band aid.

I felt lost in his eyes.

Suddenly, I felt him rip the band aid off my face and putting a cotton ball with ointment on the burn mark.

Sorry, we had to change the dressing on your face. It might get infected. He showed off his gummy smiled and then started blowing on my face before putting a new band aid.

I felt myself turning red. What are doing to me, Yoongi?

Thanks. I whispered as he stepped away from me and headed back to the room.

I stood still for a moment, shrugging the thoughts out of my head.

Min yoongi, I really don't get you. I thought as I went out of the bathroom and walked towards the bed.

*****************

***Yoongi's POV***

I went out of the bathroom and headed straight to bed.

I don't know what I am feeling right now. All I know is I want to be close to y/n. I am very drawn to her not just because of how she looks but on how she can handle us, all of us.

There is something very special about her.

I felt differently earlier today when she was injured. That was supposed to be me. If I didn't ask her to take over the grill, she would have been fine.

Am I just feeling guilt?

.....