Traveller's Dilemma

***Jin's POV***

Are you sure I can leave you alone tonight? I asked Y/N.

She sat quietly and shook her head. Aigoo, Y/N. Fine. I will stay the night but I have to leave tomorrow, ok? Unless you want to come with me to the dorms.

Honestly, I didn't want to bring her to the dorm but I think it is about time that she and Yoongi see each other. Sure, I love her but I know she still loves him. It may be a good time for them to talk. I don't want to be selfish. I miss Yoongi as well.

She looked up at me and nodded. So, you'll come with me tomorrow?

Yes. I think I need closure. She whispered.

Closure? Is she letting him go?

What do you mean babe? I asked curiously.

I think I need to talk with him. I just shut him out. I didn't listen to his side. I was selfish and I dragged you into this mess. I don't want you guys to fight, especially over me and my stupidity. She explained.

I understood where she was coming from. I also took advantage of the situation and didn't hear Yoongi out.

Alright. Are you staying there or do you plan to go back here? I asked.

She laughed. I haven't thought about it. I would be alone either way so I am not so sure yet. I'll think about it tomorrow. Now, I just want to spend time with you. She said as she approached me and gave me a hug.

So, Mom and I already talked about the holidays. We will spend it in the States. She said excitedly. Can't wait. Would love to see the countdown in Times Square.

I am glad she would be with me during the New Year Concert. At least, I can get to kiss someone during the New Year.

I squeezed her in for a hug. That is the best news I heard today. I laughed.

Anyway, what do you wanna do tonight? I asked.

******************************

***Y/N's POV***

I woke up with a stiff neck. I looked beside me and Jin was still asleep.

We decided to just watch a movie last night and fell asleep. My neck hurt so much since I slept without a pillow. Jin hogged all of the pillows last night since we were watching a scary flick.

I carefully stood up and headed to the bathroom. It was 8:30 AM. We had to be in the dorm before lunch.

I looked at myself in the mirror. You look like shit. I muttered. I was so nervous. I would be seeing Yoongi again soon. I didn't know how to feel. I don't know how to act in front of him.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was Dr. Wang. Why was he calling?

Hello? I answered.

Ms. L/N, sorry for calling you so early. I hope you are well. Dr. Wang said.

Anyway, I will be out for the holidays starting tomorrow. I just wanted to remind you to drop by. You never got your blood results the last time and I have some findings I need to discuss with you.

I gulped. Findings? Is something wrong with me?

Is it something serious, Dr.? I am a bit nervous. I said, shakily.