Claudia

I heard she is. Hobi confirmed. But I think it's not with us here but with a new group in the building.

Claudia was one of our stylists. She was married to someone at that time. However, she fell in love with Yoongi.

They flirted a lot while she was our stylist but Yoongi knew she was off limits since she had a husband.

At one of the company parties, Yoongi got so drunk. He didn't recall anything that happened that night. He just explained that he woke up naked beside her in a hotel room. He panicked so he quickly dressed up and headed back to the dorms, leaving her there while she was still asleep.

Claudia then became a bit obsessed with Yoongi. She would always wait for him after hours, oddly enough, asking him to drink with her. They would have a bottle or two but Yoongi always declines her when he feels that he will get drunk. He really didn't want to repeat what happened the last time he got drunk and ended up in bed with her.

Even after the incident, they acted like nothing happened. They still talk and drink but never "hooked up" again. Yoongi did enjoy her company but he didn't want to make any move again since she was our stylist and she was married.

They became close and she was one of the people that Yoongi trusted.

Unfortunately, she became crazily obsessed with Yoongi. She has requested multiple times the management to have her as Yoongi's personal assistant or stylist, but was never granted. She eventually filed for divorce and left her husband and kid.

She said she did this because Yoongi loves her and they will be together.

Her obsession with Yoongi got a bit bad that she started stalking him. She started sending gifts to him and stealing props or clothes he had used on set.

One of the worst things she did was spreading rumors that she and Yoongi were together. She was informing tabloids and sites anonymously and she sent in pictures of them together. Also, she actually set up a hidden camera in Yoongi's dressing room.

She got kicked out because they found out that she was the "anonymous" source of the tabloids. Due to breach of security and contract, they had to dismiss her.

Her obsession didn't stop there. She tried sneaking into the dorms and telling the guards that she was Yoongi's girlfriend. She caused a bit of a commotion in our area so we had to relocate eventually.

Yoongi always felt sorry for her. He blamed himself for those incidents. He said, if he didn't get drunk that night, all of the issues could have been prevented.

I remember Yoongi mentioning before that he did like Claudia. He said, she was a great listener and was a good drinking buddy. I explained to Hobi.
I am just worried. I don't want to think that Claudia is playing Yoongi again.

Hobi nodded. I know he is happy with Y/N but with so much history with Claudia minus the obsession part though, he might have missed talking with someone else who lives outaide the house.

I was worried. Yoongi always had a soft spot for her even though she was crazy. He did enjoy her company.

I hope I am wrong, Hobi. I really am. I do need your help on this though. I can't talk with Yoongs yet. I just want to confirm this first so it would not cause any tension between the group.

Hobi agreed. I will talk to my stylist. She knows alot of people here. Maybe she can help out.

Please make me wrong about this. I thought.