Surprise

We arrived at the beach.

I was surprised and obviously not dressed for the occassion.

What are we doing here?

Well, I know you love the beach and it is almost sunset. I got us the best seats in the house.

We walked towards a small beach front villa

We walked towards a small beach front villa. It looked so nice and cozy. It had a porch with a swing.

We entered the villa and went into the dining area. There were 2 servers who greeted us and a bartender who gave us welcome drinks.

This is too much, Jinnie. What's the occassion?

He looked at me and held his hand out. I grabbed his hand and he led me to the porch. We sat on the swing set while looking at the view.

Remember when we were younger, I told you that I could sense if you are sad?

I looked at him nodding my head but raising my eyebrow.

Well, I know something is bothering you right now. You might not want to talk about it now, but I want you to know that I am here for you. Always.

I couldn't stop the tears from falling down. I don't know what I did to deserve this from him. I gave him a big hug. I love you, Jin. Always.

We watched as the sun set. This was a perfect way to end the day.

As it grew dark, we headed back inside for dinner.

The servers placed our food on the table.

Mac and Cheese, Burger and Fries.

My eyes lit up. I missed western food and he knows that these are my favorite. I smiled like a child but I took a quick photo and sent it to the group chat.

I suddenly received a notification on my phone.

Y/N: Hey. 😉 Hope you got home safe.
Seen

Y/N: Enjoy your holiday. ❤️
Seen

Suga: Eat well, sweetie. I am home.🐱

Y/N: Great to hear. Enjoy family time. 🥰

I smiled and started digging into my burger.

Jin laughed as he could see that I was so happy with my food.

How was it?

With my mouth stuffed, I gave him two thumbs up instead.

I knew you would love this.

After dinner, we went on a stroll. We walked on the beach, barefoot. I love the feeling of sand in between my toes. I love how calm the sea can be. We held hands while walking and we approached a group of people who were lighting up lanterns.

Shall we? I asked.

I bought two lanterns and we lit it up. They say that before you let the lantern go, you have to make a wish. If your lantern flies, you wish will come true.

I closed my eyes as I held onto the lantern.

I wish..... Then I tossed it up high. I looked as it floated to the skies, away from me. With the light still intact, it flew to the sea.

I looked at Jin. His eyes still closed and holding onto the lantern tight. He let it go and we watched as it rised to the skies.

We headed back to the villa to clean up and went home.

It was a great day. I missed spending time with him. The feeling of not worrying about work or anything. Just like old times.

****************

I heard a knock on my door and saw RJ peeking in.

I bursted out in laughter as it was a freaky sight.

Come in Rj. Only RJ. He tossed RJ towards me and came in the room.

He asked me to scoot over. For some weird reason, he liked the right side of the bed. I usually sleep on the right side but when I am with him, I really have to adjust.

I remembered the first time we slept in one bed was at school camp. He kept me up all night since he was in the left side of the bed. The minute we switched, all I heard was snoring.

Did you have fun today?

Of course. This is the best day of my life. I replied.

I thought meeting me was the best day?

Well, this wouldn't have happened if I didnt meet you, right? I explained.

My eyes were getting heavier and heavier.

Well, I just wanted to give you RJ for tonight so you wouldn't feel alone. He said as he gave me a quick kiss. I'll let you enjoy alone time tonight. But I can't guarantee that one the upcoming days. Goodnight babe.

Goodnight Jinnie-ah. I said, blowing him a flying kiss and hin pretending to catch it and keeping it in his pocket.

I turned off the lights and laid in bed.

Beep.

I checked my phone to see who the message was from.

Suga: Hey, you up? Can't sleep

Y/N: In bed, about to doze off.

Suga: oh sorry. Well, goodnight.🥰

Y/N: what's up? Anything you wanna talk about?

Suga: Nah. Nothing really important. Just wanted to check who was still awake.

Y/N: Ok.

I placed the phone back in the night stand and closed my eyes.

*********************

***Yoongi's POV***

I stared at my phone thinking of anything to say.

Her words were on repeat in my head.

Then let's just end this.

It was my shitty idea that back fired.

I didn't expect I would care for her this much. I thought that I just needed physical affection. As I thought about it more, I needed her in my life.

She makes me feel complete. I feel so lost without her by my side.

I can't understand it but all I wanted to do right now was be with her.