Weekend Chaos

I was awaken but loud thumps and thuds.

I opened my eyes and saw that my roomies are still fast asleep. I stood up and opened the door.

Duck! Someone screamed but it was too late. A ball landed on my forehead, knocking me down.

Ouch. That hurts. I screamed. I felt 2 arms pulling me up.

Noona. So sorry. I told you Tae not to aim on the doors. Jungkook said, as he helped me up.

The 'kids' were playing with nerf balls, and although, it really didn't hurt that much, the shock of something hitting you while you were still half asleep was painful. And of course, the impact on my butt as I fell down hurts more than my forehead.

Aishh.. It's too early for this boys. I think hunger must be getting to you guys. Lemme prepare your breakfast.
Why are you up so early? It's 7am on your off day? I asked as I walked to the kitchen.

That's exactly it, noona. It's our off day so we haven't exactly slept. Jimin said, proudly

What did you guys do to all the food? I gasped as I opened the fridge and saw that most of the sweets and drinks were gone.

Tae, Jimin and Jungkook stood there quietly looking at each other.

Ehm, we were very hungry last night? Tae said, looking down on the floor.

Manager is gonna kill me guys. I've got to punish you boys. I am sorry. You are going to go to the grocery with me. I said with a stern and firm voice.

Yahooooooo!! The boys screamed.

I laughed out loud. They actually loved shopping with me. I usually bring the 3 of them and Hoseok since they are more fun to shop with. Jin gets a bit to "fatherly" when he goes shopping with us. He likes to make sure that they are eating healthy. Namjoon gets bored easily so he often either stays at home or waits for us in the nearby cafe. Yoongi, well, I am not sure if he likes it or not. For the past 5 years, honestly, he is still quite a mystery for me. We talk and bond but his mood differs everytime.

Don't get too excited boys. You will be pushing the cart, carrying the groceries and fixing the pantry and fridge when we get back. Go and wake everyone up so we can go. We will eat out. My treat. I winked at the boys as they rushed to the rooms.

Noona, can you wake up Yoongi hyung? I am scared. Jungkook asked me.

I smiled and headed to our room.

Both of them were still fast asleep. I decided to wake Jin up first since I might need back up in waking Yoongi up.

 I decided to wake Jin up first since I might need back up in waking Yoongi up

I looked at Jin, sleeping peacefully, while hugging his RJ pillow. I swept some stray hair off his face. My god. How can someone be so handsome, even when he sleeps? I kissed his forehead and started to kiss the side of his cheeks. I went to his ears and nibbled on his earlobes. I felt him move a bit.