Hush Hush 🔞

Yoongi gave me a death stare. Wait until we get to the room sweetie. I said as I held his hand and headed towards the room.

Somebody is in a hurry. I said as I felt my feet being lifted off the ground. Yoongi carried me to the bed and ran back to lock the door.

He came back and quickly pushed me to lay on the bed. He looked so sexy with his fiery hair. He licked his lips and started to kiss my neck. Those little butterfly kisses make my heart melt. I shivered as he brushed his lips on my skin. I closed my eyes and let my hands travel to his hair. He moaned as I tugged his hair.

He moved back and plants kisses on my lips. His tongue parted my lips apart as he went deeper. He was full of hunger and passion as he kissed me. He let out little moans as he kissed me, which sounded very sexy.

He pulled back and took off his shirt. He has been working out as his arms had muscular cuts and his abs were clearly defined. I traced my fingers on his stomach as he removed my top. He sat me up and placed me on his lap before leaning forward to give me a kiss. Our upper bodies were rubbing onto each other. I couldn't help but sway my hips through the rhythm of our kisses. I could feel him growing beneath me. He was screaming to get out. I slowly placed my palm on his crotch, rubbing it gently. He threw his head back as he leaned back giving me better access. I unbuttoned his pants and released him from the constraints. He shot up immediately. I traced my fingers on his tips and started caressing him, moving my hands up and down. With his eyes closed, he moaned. I immediately went down on him and took him whole. He gasped as he might not have expected that I would be doing that. I moved my mouth and lightly sucked on him as moved up and down. I could feel him getting tensed. Sweetie. So good. He moaned. I quickly moved my pace as I know he was nearing. His hips started thrusting towards me, making me feel him whole. He hastened his pace as he grabbed onto my head. With a final thrust, he moaned my name and came. I looked up at him as he was releasing. His eyes were closed and his eyebrows were scrunched up as he bit his lips.

I let go of him, wiping and clearing any drops that may have missed my mouth. He was sweating and panting as he laid his back on the bed. I crawled on top of him, diving in for a kiss, letting him taste himself. He pulled me in as he deepened the kiss, his hands roaming around my body. He started fondling with my pants, slipping them down my legs. He grabbed me by the ass, pulling me closer to him and positioning himself near my entrance. I could feel him rubbing my clit which gave me goosebumps. He lifted me up a bit and entered me in one go. I gasped as I felt the whole of him inside me. I moved my hips back and forth, trying to adjust his size in me. I started hastening my pace as I could feel a build-up inside of me. He placed his hands on my hips as he wanted me to slow my pace. He was staring at me while he thrust his hips against mine, making him go deeper every time. I closed my eyes, feeling every inch of him in my body. I clenched as I was near and he went stronger with every thrust.

Yoongi-ah. I am coming. I screamed as I could no longer control it. I released every single drop on him. It was too intense as I felt it was dripping wet for him.

He lifted me up and made me go on all fours. He slowly parted my legs and ran his fingers on my folds. I shivered as he started rubbing me from behind. He knelt doen and slowly position himself. I could feel him poking me as he held on my hips. He slowly inserted himself and I clenched as he pushed himself.

I knew he was going to peak soon as his thrusts were harder than usual. Our bodies collided as the sound of our skin clapping filled the room. I could hear him panting as he increased his speed.

Damn it. So tight. So wet babe.

I could feel our sweat as he started to go deeper and faster. He clenched his hands on my hips, slowing down as he came inside me. He let out deep breaths as he came.

He pulled out as he flipped me over and laid on top of me. The room was filled with the sound of us catching our breath.

I love you, Y/N. He said as he gave me a deep kiss.

We stayed that way for a while, holding each others hands as we cuddled.

*********************

We were right on time as we came out of the shower. After a few minutes, the others came barging into the house.

Yoongi and I sat on the couch, watching TV as they came in.

Jin approached me and gave me a kiss, handing me a little box. Egg tarts. He smiled.

I got excited. I really wanted the tarts. I stood up and hugged Jin.

Aish Jin.you just made the kid happy. Yoongi chuckled.

Jin laughed. Now, you know that you need to buy her the store then.

The table was filled with take out boxes. Why so much food guys? I asked.

We just didn't want to interrupt your quality time with Hyung. Jungkook said as Hobi slapped him.

My eyes widened as I saw Kookie rubbing his neck. Oops. He said.

Oh my. I don't want you guys to feel that way. Remember, it's my job to make sure you are fed properly. I said, smiling. And besides, I love cooking for you all.

Yes. And we always prefer your food. Tae said, giving me a thumbs up.

Come on, let's just eat. Namjoon said as they headed to the dining table.

**********************

We had a great dinner. They didn't look tired and they were happy that day. It's great to see them this way.

I yawned. I felt a bit tired and would need to wake up early tomorrow as I had a doctor's appointment. The boys were still enjoying chatting and drinking.

Guys, I'm gonna go ahead. Enjoy the night. I said as I stood up. Yoongi stood up about to follow me to the room. Go, stay. Just wash up before you go to bed. Alcohol smell. Don't drink too much too, early day tomorrow. I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He nodded and headed back to the table. I went to the room and dressed for bed.

I was a bit nervous about the doctor's tomorrow. I hope he tells me good news.