Night Cap 🔞

The night was already perfect.

We headed back to the room and I saw that there were rose petals scattered on the bed and the floor. Soft music was also playing in the back ground.

I looked at him, with questioning eyes.

He held my hands and moved in for a kiss. My arms flew, wrapping them around his neck.

This is too much. I said, as I broke the kiss.

No. It isn't. You deserve every single bit of this. I love you, Y/N. He whispered.

Tears were building up in my eyes. This side of Min Yoongi never ceases to amaze me.

He looked at me, do you love me?

Of course I do, silly. I love you, Min Yoongi. I said as I was wiping my tears away.

He moved back a little and said,
Will you give me the honor and become Mrs. Min Y/N? As he went down on one knee and pulled out a box from his pocket.

I gasped. I didn't expect this at all. We've only been dating for a few months.

I have loved you since the day I saw you. I have loved you even more since the day I met you. And I will continue loving you. Will you marry me?

I was still in shock. I stood still for a few seconds.

Yes. Of course, I will. I said as I held my hand out and he placed the ring.

Suddenly, we heard screaming from outside of the room. Yeeeeessss!!!!

I opened the door and the 6 boys fell on top of each other. Jin being squished at the bottom.

Aish. I told you all she would do that. Jin squirmed as everyone was trying to get up. This girl is too smart. She knew we were eavesdropping. He gave me a big hug. Congratulations, babe.

Jungkook popped a bottle of champagne and get everyone drinks.

To our Hyung and Noona, congratulations on your engagement. We all appreciate that your room is secluded in the opposite side of the house and we will not hear your sex screams. Cheers.

We all laughed and said cheers.

I still couldn't believe it. I am engaged. The boys exceeded my expectations this time. No one gave me a clue about this.

After all the chitchats and drinking, everyone retired to their rooms.

Yoongi closed the door and locked it. How are you feeling? He asked.

I was happy, excited, nervous and all that. I could not really tell how I am feeling.

I smiled. I love you Mr. Min.

He held me close to him and spun me around to face him. He kissed me hungrily, parting my mouth with his tongue as his hands were moving around my body.

The kiss got heated and deeper. I started fiddling with his pants and unbuttoning them, hearing them fall on the ground.

He lifted my shirt up and took his off as well. He laid me gently on the bed, pulling down my pants and underwear.

He laid on top of me as he continued kissing me deeply. His hands were constantly travelling around my body, touching every single corner and curve.

I moaned as I felt him poking me through his boxers. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer to me.

He started kissing my neck and I could help but give in to him. His tongue was travelling from my breasts, gently licking my nipples along the way then headed down to my stomach. I looked at him as he headed down. He looked at me with passionate eyes as he spread my thighs apart, getting a quick view of my wet pussy. I don't know how he does it but he is able to turn me on easily. His fingers glided to my folds, slightly touching my clit. I threw my head back and arched my back. He smirked as he stroked me, feeling all my wetness with his finger. He opened me up a little more and started to lick on my clit, stroking it faster ever second. My hands clenched on the sheets, my legs were feeling so weak as he devoured me. He slid his fingers inside of me as he continued to suck my clit, pushing and curling it inside. I was feeling intense pleasure. I clenched as he worked fast. I wrapped my legs around him, bringing him deeper. I felt shivers going through my body. I knew I was at my peak and he knew it as well. Before I could reach the top, he pulled his finger out, licked all the juices, hmm. Sweet. As he made his way back up, kissing me.

I wanted to give back to him. I wanted him to feel that same pleasure that he has given. I reached out and wrapped my hands on his rock hard dick and started stroking him. He moved his hips and broke the kiss. He had a stunned look on his face. I asked him to sit on the bed as I went on the floor and keeling in front of him. I pulled his boxers off and he sprung immediately. I started licking the tip while I was looking at him. Slowly, sucking and nodding my head. I took time in putting him in mouth, taking him inch by inch as I bobbed my head while stroking. He bit his lips and closed his eyes as I started taking him whole. He held onto my hair and gave a couple of small hip thrusts. His small moans showed pleasure with what was going on. His thrusts were getting a bit faster and stronger as I took every single inch of him in my mouth. He held on my head and blurted my name every now and then as a moan. I knew he was near as his body was stiffening and he kept on curling his fingers.

Damn Y/N. I am almost there.

I bobbed my head a little faster while playing with his balls. He started thrusting to the rhythm of my bobs.

He clenched his hands, grabbing onto my hair as he started shooting his juices in mouth. I swallowed every single bit of him as he collapsed on the bed, panting and sweating.

Fuck. You were amazing.

I cleaned my face as I crawled on top of him starting to kiss his abs, going up his chest and neck. I licked and sucked his skin being careful not to leave marks. He was still panting. Our skins was sticking together due to sweat. I sucked on his earlobes and I felt him get goosebumps. I wanna ride you baby. I wanna ride you hard. Make me scream your name. I whispered to him. He looked at me with a stunned look. I don't really talk dirty but I felt different today. I felt him growing beneath me. He lifted me up positioning himself near my entrance. I could feel his tip trying to find its way inside of me.

I slowly lifted myself up and as he started to push himself inside of me. He close his eyes and moaned as situated himself inside. I moved my hips, creating friction between our bodies. I glided my hips from front to back, hastening the pace. He grabbed on my hands telling me to hold on to them tightly. I started moving up and down, hearing our skins smack as I moved. The feeling of having him inside of me made me feel ecstatic. I hastened my pace, letting out various moans as I rode him. He held onto my waist, thrusting himself and going with my rhythm.

I already felt my peak as I bounced up and down.

Yoongi..

He knew I was near as I was already closing my eyes and throwing my head back. He grabbed me by the waist, lifted me up and threw me on the bed. Without wasting any second, he entered me again as he lofted my legs up over his shoulder.
He thrusted hard. I could feel all of him. We went faster and faster and faster. All you can hear right now are our skins slapping, our moans and pants.

I felt myself releasing on him sending electricity through out my body. His thrusts were now slower as he enjoyed the feeling of me coming all over him. When my high was going down, he started increasing his pace and in a few seconds, he released himself inside of me. I could feel the vibrations inside. He lowered my legs and laid on top of me, refusing to pull out.

He rested his head on my breasts, breathing heavily. After a few minutes of catching our breath, he looked up to me and gave me a kiss.

So, are you ready for Round 2?