Reunited

***Yoongi's POV***

This is it. You will see her soon. I said, looking at myself in the mirror. I fixed my hair and straightened out my clothes. I've got to look my best right now. I haven't seen her for so long and I don't want her to think I look like shit. I might lose all the chances of getting back with her.

 I might lose all the chances of getting back with her

Thanks to Jin the room looks clean as well.

Woah, Yoongi-ah! What a handsome fellow! Jin said as I stepped out of the bathroom.

I chuckled and felt myself turning red.

Thanks. I just can't wait to see her. I said, nervously.

It shows. Now, just remember what I told you. Hurt her and I will kick you ass. Jin said as he stepped out of the room.

I smiled and walked out as well.

*****************

It was almost noon and Y/N hasn't arrived yet. The boys were already up as well.

I am so hungry. When do we eat? Tae groaned as he plopped himself on the floor.

I am now seeing double. No triple due to hunger. Jungkook stated as he pretended to faint and dropped on the floor.

Food should be arriving soon. I ordered alot so don't be shy. Jin said as he was checking the delivery app on his phone. They should be here in 10 mins.

We were all in the common area. Namjoon was busy reading a book on the counter while Jimin and Hobi were playing Just Dance. Jin was just pacing around, probably waiting for the food and Y/N while I just watched all of them. It was great having everyone in the same room again. It felt great. Just one more person and I would say that it would feel complete.

After a few minutes, we heard the door open slowly.

Wow. The delivery guy has a key to our dorm? Tae said as he sat on the floor looking at the door.

There she was. Y/N.

She stepped in, holding a bunch of stuff. It was her. It really was her.

 It really was her