Full House

Days have passed.

The time wherein everyone will be back is nearing.

Yoongi and I tried to do couple stuff throughout the days.

We went to the park, had a picnic, held hands in the mall, watched a movie in the theatre, had sex, kissed, made out, cooked, had more sex and all that.

We tried to maximized the day wherein the boys were not around.

It was Wednesday, probably our last day together alone.

I decided to clean the house up. While Yoongi was in the studio, I went into the boys room. I started with Vacuuming and clearing the beds and washing the sheets.

While I was in Jimin and Tae's room, I accidently found their porn stash. I ran to the studio and told Yoongi about it. He laughed and said, So that's where they hid my collection.

I looked at him slyly and laughed it out.

After cleaning everyone's room, I also did their laundry. Yes, they were a messy bunch. They had laundry hanging around the house for 2 weeks.

I didn't mind since they were like family

I went back to the studio and told Yoongi I washed his sheets and pillow cases.

He immediately stood up and ran to the room. I followed him as I saw him smelling the pillows.

Don't worry, after I washed that pillow, I hugged it and sprayed a bit of my perfume. I said, winking at him
He blushed so hard.

Before I did the laundry, I was actually very curious why Yoongi was only hugging a specific pillow. He never switched pillows. It was only that specific one. When I lifted the pillow up, it smelled familiar. It actually smelled like me.

I remembered that there was a time that he threw a pillow at me and Jin for being noisy and realized that he has been hugging that ever since.

I found it very cute.

Don't worry, you can always hug the real thing, you know. I said as I approached him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I kissed the tip of his nose. He scrunched his nose appearing very cute.

Hey. Want to help me bake a cake? I wanna surprise the boys.

Eh? Why didn't get a welcome back cake? He said, continuing to pout.

Well, you got so much more than that. I said giving him a peck on the lips.

*****************

Ok. 3 cups flour, 2 cups cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, I think most of the dry ingredients are there in the mixer. Sweetie, can you add the wet ingredients and mix in medium speed? I said as I was pre heating the oven and preparing the cake pans.

I looked over to Yoongi, looking confused as he put down the mixer and was about to turn it on.

I rushed towards him but it was too late.

I coughed as all the dry ingredients flew on my face. I told you to mix the wet ingredients with the dry ones. I whined, getting the flour our of my face.

Yoongi was laughing at me. Sweetie, brown and white make up suits you well. Plus white hair? So hot. He continued laughing.

Ooh, you think this is funny? I teased. I walked up to him pretending to be mad.