Heart to heart Party

I woke up feeling a bit sore. Yoongi and I ended up doing more rounds than we expected. After we took a shower, we were too lazy to get dressed and lay on the bed naked.

I looked at him beside me. He was sleeping so peacefully with his arm wrapped around my waist.

I looked at my hand, staring at my ring. I smiled. I really can't believe he pulled this off.

I fixed the blanket and closed my eyes. I just don't want this moment to end yet.

**********************

***Jin's POV***

It was 1 PM and YN has not yet come out of their room.

She's probably tired Hyung, if you know what I mean. Tae joked.

I was very happy for both of them. I just need to make sure that I sit Yoongi down soon for the "talk".

I couldn't help but feel jealous at the same time. I remember when my parents told me that Y/N and I should get engaged. My mom even gave me the ring which is a family heirloom. I still had it in the dorm but I guess it is too late now.

I do regret not telling her that I love her, not as a friend. I did... No, I do love her. So much that I am willing to let her go and be happy with someone else.

As an Idol, it is pretty difficult to find someone. Sure, girls were throwing themselves at me, but they like or love Jin, not Seokjin. I just couldn't find someone else like Y/N, someone who loves my flaws, someone who accepts me for who I am not for what I am.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Jungkook and Tae snapping their fingers in my face. I looked at them with a blank face.

Just a little bit more hyung, you can already chop the table. Jk said. I looked down and I was chopping nothing but the table.

I laughed. Sorry. Just thinking about something.

Is it about Noona?

I nodded.

We are not blind Jin Hyung. We know that you love her more than as a best friend. We were actually just waiting for you to make a move. Jk said, pouting.

I dunno. I think I was too comfortable with her. She was my safety net. I took her for granted thinking that she would be there waiting for me. I was wrong. I sighed.

I thought I had everything planned out but it was too late.

Before our parents even talked about us getting engaged, I planned to propose to her on our anniversary. We have been friends for 20 long years. I was planning to propose and wait to get married when we are 30 but again, it was too late.

Don't worry Jin. You will find someone. We all will. Tae said as he hugged me.

Guys, please keep this between us. I know we said that we don't keep secrets from each other but, just this once, I would like to request for this not to get out.

We won't. Tae assured.

I proceeded in preparing lunch for everyone as the 2 helped me out.

*********************

We called everyone down. This was Jimin's day. We all came here for him so we want to make his birthday special.

 We all came here for him so we want to make his birthday special

One by one, the boys appeared and sat down on the table. I looked at the stairs and saw Y/N slowly coming down. I felt like I was in the movie when you see someone in slow motion. She looked so beautiful and glowing. I smiled but it disappeared when I saw someone's hand holding onto hers. I looked away and just paid attention to the boys.

Come on, let's sing a song for Jiminie. Hobi shouted as we sang Happy Birthday.

Let's eat. Thanks, Jin Hyung for the food. Jimin smiled.

I smiled back as I saw everyone digging into the food.

I sat quietly as I ate.

Jinnie this is ssssooooo goooood. Y/N said as she sat down beside me.

She kept on chomping on the dumplings.

Don't eat too much. You'll get fat. I said, jokingly.

Don't care. You'll still love me. She snorted, continuing to eat

Yes. I would still love you. Always.

Maybe. I lied.

She smacked my shoulders. Ouch. That hurts Babe. So you won't love me anymore if I can't fit into my shorts? She pouted.

Nah. I just need to more love to cover all of you then. I chuckled.

I miss this. I missed talking with her. We didn't do this anymore. Well, not often. We can only catch up if either Yoongi is not home yet or if he is asleep.

She laughed out loud.

Hey, don't forget to drink your meds. I reminded her.

She nodded and smiled.

*****************

***Y/N's pov ***

I miss catching up with Jin and his food was great.

Everybody seems to be having a great time at the party. We were eating, the boys were singing karaoke, they were drinking, of course.

This was a great vacation. The boys were enjoying themselves not thinking about work.

However, I could see that Jin was going through something. I could see it in his eyes. There was something bothering him. I went over to Yoongi and told him that I was gonna take a walk outside with Jin. He nodded and shooed me away since it was his turn in the karaoke.

I shook my head and went back to Jin.

Are you done eating? Let's take a walk outside. I said, reaching out to him helping him stand up.

Hey. You ok? Something is bothering you. I asked as I held onto his arm.

Yeah. Why? He said, looking at me.

Don't lie to me Kim Seokjin. I know you very well. Tell me, what's wrong?

He placed his hands in his pocket and started fidgeting.

I am very happy for you. I can't express how excited I am for the next chapter in your life. He said as he looked at me.

His eyes were sad. Did he not approve of me and Yoongi? I bit my lip. I know that's not it babe. Does it have something to do with me getting engaged?

He looked at me with a blank stare as he nodded.

I am happy, don't get me wrong or anything. But I feel that I am slowly losing you again. Just like when you went away. I know it's selfish of me but I just felt a little bit lonely. Imagine, we have been sleeping on the same bed for the past how many years, then suddenly, I am all alone. Not just that, you were not even in the same room as me. The soon, you will be married and will move out and have a family then eventually forget about me. He sighed.

Are you crazy? That will never happen, Jin. You will always be my best friend. You will always be a part of my life. If I have kids, I will only trust you to handle them. You are my family, my soulmate. We are 2 peas in a pod, remember? What did we say to each other? No matter the distance, no matter the situation, we will always be each other's person. You are my person, Kim Seokjin. Always. I said, as I touched his bracelet and showed him mine.

Always.