Detectives

Jungkook drove to the Grocery.

Alright boys, same assignments ok? I will inspect your cart before we pay. So don't get any crazy ideas and start putting useless stuff to buy. I instructed.

Tae started to pretend cry, like a kid who got their lollipop stolen.

I laughed. Alright. But not too much junk. Remember, practice starts on Monday. I want you all to be in top shape. We meet in the drinks area after around 45 minutes, would that be enough?

They nodded while smiling.

Great. Get your carts ready then. Ready Set Go!

Yoongi and I headed to the meat section. He casually held my hand as we selected food. We left the cart in the corner and went around to get things.

******************

***Taeyung's POV***

I nudged Jimin and whispered to him, We can take turns to check on them.

He nodded.

Jungkook was busy looking around for snacks that he didn't bother noticing me slipping away.

I headed over to the meat section trying to spot them.

I looked over the aisle so they won't notice me, trying to be as discreet as possible.

They were a bit further away in an open area so I couldn't go nearer. Damn it. My eyes were so bad, I forgot my glasses at home.

It seems that they were trying to decide on which meat to get, but wait, Are they holding hands?

I can't seem to see clearly. Damn these blind eyes!!

I saw that they got a couple of things and carried it to the cart.

Yoongi pushed the cart while Y/N walked with him. Nothing suspicious about it. I followed them a bit more, trying to be sneaky, then I hit a cart. Oww. I hissed.

Kookie bumped into my arms.

Oh Sorry Tae. Better watch where you are going. He said.

Hey, isn't that Yoongi hyung and Y/N there? He said excitedly. Shit, did they just kiss?

Jungkook looked at me with eyes wide open.

I looked at the direction he was pointing at and saw a glimpse of Yoongi giving a peck on Y/Ns lips.

I gulped. Where's Jimin?

I pulled Jungkook away from the "scene" before we could see any more action.

We found Jimin getting snacks and carrying them towards the cart.

We have to talk. I said sternly.

I dragged both of them in the farthest isle and we looked at each other. Kookie, tell Jimin what you saw.

Jimin looked at Jungkook, who was still obviously in shock.

Yoongi Hyung. Y/N Noona. Kiss. He managed to let out.

**********************

***Jimin's POV***

So it is confirmed. They do have something.

I really smell trouble. Tae said. We better keep quiet for now. If they are not ready to tell us, they might have a reason. I am just worried about Jin Hyung.