The Break Up

*** Y/N's POV***

I woke up with a throbbing headache. My eyes were puffy from all the crying. I felt sick to my stomach.

How could he do this? This was the reason why I didn't want a relationship in the first place. I didn't want to get hurt. I didn't want the pain. Just the thought of Yoongi made me cry again.

I loved him.

Wrong.

I still love him.

I felt arms wrapping around me. Jinnie. I sobbed. He hugged me tight and stroked my hair.

Just cry it all out babe. It's ok. I am here. He whispered.

I was happy he was here with me. He is my person. I loved him for that.

He let me rest my head on his chest as I cried my eyes out. I've been crying since last night. I turned my phone off. I really didn't want to see anyone.

My heart was crushed. The sight of Yoongi kissing another girl was in repeat in my mind.

Was I not enough for him? Did I not give him love and affection? Did he really love me?

My mind is really about to explode with all of the thoughts running through my head.

Hey. Let's talk a walk. Jin said, as he wiped my tears away. I shook my head. I didn't want to move. I just wanted to sulk there. Come on babe. You are stronger than this. This is not your first break up.

Break up. It hit me. Yes, we were broken up. My fiance and I just broke up. Yoongi and I are no longer together.

I sulked even more. Sorry. I didn't mean to be harsh. Jin said as he sat down on the bed again.

But babe, please. You've got to think about yourself too. There are other people who loves you. I love you. He said.

There is something about him when he tells me that he loves me. Everytime he says it, even in the most casual way, I really do feel the love.

I looked up to him. I could see it in his eyes that he was hurting. He knew he was not able to protect me from the pain. I leaned in to give him a big hug.

I might not tell you this often, Seokjin, but I love you, with all my heart. Thank you for being my person. Thank you for not leaving me. I told him with the most endearing tone I could possibly give someone.

I know you do. I feel it everyday. He said as he broke the hug and stood up. He held his hand out. Let's take a walk?

I smiled and grabbed his hand

I smiled and grabbed his hand. My legs wobbled when I stood up and Jin held onto me, tightly. Let's eat first before we take a walk. He chuckled.