Present Time

I has been 5 years that I have been living with the boys.

It has been a great ride. I enjoyed seeing them in concert, fan signs, tour and of course, eating like crazy. I have also developed good relationships with everyone. It was really like a family.

I have been following a good routine as well. I wake up at 6 am every day to prepared them breakfast. Usually, by 8 am they leave the dorm to go to practice. So I make sure that they are well fed and the maknaes love it when I pack them bento snacks.

When they are not around, I usually clean up in the house. Honestly, I took care of the laundry as well since I would probably die of boredom, without a lot to do in the dorm.

After prepping their breakfast, I put little notes beside their plates just to send my love for them.

I went out for my morning jog. I am sure by the time I get back, they will be out.

After my jog, I went to a cafe to have a little "me" time. Honestly, I am not a big fan of my cooking. I think it is because I taste and smell them too much so I prefer to eat out at times just to find a balance and new flavors I could bring to the boys.

After a satisfying breakfast, I headed back to the dorm. I drew myself a warm bath and just relaxed. I really couldnt do this when the boys are around. Since I am sharing the bathroom with Jin and Yoongi, I had to be concious of the time I spend there.

After my relaxing bath, I decided to kill time by reading a book. I had to prepare food for the boys before they come back home.

Good morning Princess. I felt someone kissing my forehead. I fell asleep while reading and I immediately stood up looking at the time.

Shit. I overslept.

It was already 7 pm and I haven't prepared anything yet. Jin was looking at me with a smirk on his face. I slapped him playfully.

How long have you guys been here?

Jin laughed and said About 2 hours ago and dinner is ready." Giving me a wink.

I felt so bad not being able to prepare them something to eat.

I checked the kitchen and there were pizza and chicken boxes.

My eyes widened. They were not supposed to have this much junk food especially since their tour is coming up.

What are these??? I practically screamed, shocking the boys.

It's ok, Noona. It's cheatday Friday. And besides we promise to work out. You can even watch us. Jimin said while laughing.

They don't have practice over the weekend so it will be chaos again in the house.

How was your day, boys? I casually asked, giving in to their "cheat day" remark.

They started talking over each other telling me how their practice was, how Jin screwed up the dance routing ( they even re-enacted the dances) and how Yoongi fell asleep during practice.

It was so much fun when the boys are so animated when they share with me what happened during their day. Sometimes, I wish I was there to witness it.

We ate in the living room while watching a movie. It was pretty relaxing not to cook but then again, that's my job.

After dinner and the movie, I started cleaning up. The boys suddenly disappeared into their bedrooms. I knew they had a long day and needed rest.

I cleared up the kitchen, washed the dishes and cleaned the living area.

I went back to the bedroom finding Yoongi sleeping while Jin was in the bathroom. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth while Jin was washing his face.

Did you miss me, sweetie? I nudged Jin. He laughed at me and did not reply. He continued with his "world wide handsome" routine.

My relationship with Jin was quite complicated if you do not personally know us. We act like a couple. We hold hands in public or in private, we call each other with cute pet names, we cuddle when we sleep, we kiss on the lips (but not with tongue or anything) and we actually are comfortable dressing in front of each other. We don't get totally naked in front of each othet but you get what I mean. After more than 20 years of friendship, our comfort level has no boundaries.

I love Jinnie with all my heart and would not even think of having another best friend.

We chatted for a bit and headed to bed.

I need hugs and cuddles. Jin whined.

You are so needy. I squirmed and Jin tried to engulf me with his long arms and legs.

You are now a prisoner of the WWH limbs. He joked, tightening his hug and then he started to tickle me like crazy.

I am a ticklish person and a little touch gives me goosebumps. I started laughing out loud while Jin continued to tickle attack. After a few minutes, I felt a pillow landing on my head. Ouch.

Shut up you two or else I will strangle you both. A sleepy Yoongi muttered.

Thanks for the extra pillow, Yoongi-ah. Goodnight. I chuckled. I gave Jin a kiss on the forehead and proceeded in giving him a hug.

Goodnight everyone. I whispered.