You and Me

***Y/N's POV***

It was 9:30 AM. The boys left and Yoongi was still asleep. I really didn't have anything planned for the day and didn't expect Yoongi to be at home so I decided to bum around for a bit.

I felt a bit queasy as I still feel the smell of alcohol, so I just sat down the couch and laid my head on a pillow. I looked outside at the pool area. The sun was shining and it seemed like a relaxing day. I decided to go outside to get some sun. I got a book and a thin blanket and headed to the hammock. I laid there while reading. I felt more at ease. It was refreshing.

********************

*** Yoongi's POV***

I woke up and checked the time, 12:30PM. I saw that Y/N was not beside me so I decided to get up and check on her. Maybe she was cooking or something. I went to the kitchen and she wasn't there. I grabbed a cup of coffee first then looked for her around the house. I checked all the rooms but she wasn't there so I decided to give her a call. Aish Y/N. Where are you? I thought and I heard her phone ringing. I followed the sound and saw her phone on the couch.

Shit. Where is she? Is she ok? I panicked and immediately called Jin.

Hey. Is Y/N with you? She's not here in the dorms. I asked.

Nah. We left her there. She didn't mention going out though. Try to check outside and lemme know. Gotta go. Practice. Lucky you. Jin said as he hung up.

I peeked outside. It was scourching hot as the sun was up. I looked around and saw her laying on the hammock.

I sighed, relieved that she was there. I approached her and she fell asleep while reading a book. I stared at her face, she is beautiful. I woke her up. Hey sweetie. Let's go inside.

She was still half asleep but she smiled. I decided to carry her inside as it seemed that she still wanted to rest. She wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder. I headed to the room and laid her to bed.

She quickly shifted her position and tugged me to join her in bed. We were facing each other. I could feel her breathing. I kissed her nose then she scrunched it up. It was cute. I went closer to kiss her lips. I've been wanting to do this since I got home. I pressed my lips to hers and used my tongue to part her lips. She started responding to my kiss and pushes herself near me. Hello Mr. Min. I am glad you are here. She said.

I smiled as she opened her eyes. These are the moments I live for. I am glad to be here soon to be Mrs. Min. I chuckled.

What do you have planned today? She asked.

Honestly, nothing. I laughed. I just wanted to spend more time with you. I am sorry I haven't been around lately. I just really wanted to finish everything up.

It's ok. I understand. She said, as she held my hand. Thank you for taking the time to be here.

I can do this all day. I said as I cuddled with her.

Aish. Have you eaten yet? I saved you some food last night.

I shook my head. I'd rather eat you. I said raising my eyebrows.

Yoongi. She said as she playfully slapped me. Come on, let's eat. I am hungry.

We stood up and headed to the kitchen.

********************

***Y/N's POV****

I heated up the food so Yoongi can eat and made a sandwich for myself.