Five Years After

***Y/N's POV***

Yoon-ji. Stop running around. You will get all sweaty.

I screamed, as the little girl ran around the living room, chasing Yeontan and Bam around the house.

I let out a sigh.

Hey, let her be. Don't stress too much. Jin said, as he wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder.

Jin. She already broke 3 vases today. I swear, we won't have anymore furnitures after the party today.  I grunted.

Crash.

I looked up and saw another vase go down.

Kim Yoon-ji. Come here. I said, in a stern voice.

Yoon-ji walked towards me with her head down.

Are you hurt, darling? I asked, as I looked at her hands and feet.

I'm sorry Mommy. Bammie is so big and I got a bit scared when he barked so I hit the table. She said, on the verge of tears.

Hey, don't cry. It's ok. Why don't you go to your room first and change, ok? Nanny will take you there. Rest up and soon your uncles will be here.

She nodded and gave me a hug. Sorry again mommy. I love you.

I grabbed the broom to clean up the mess but Jin already beat me to it. He was practically on the floor, trying to make sure there were no stray shards of glass.

Oh no. Put the broom down babe. No cleaning for you. Birthday girls need to relax, you know. Jin said, as he guided me to sit on the sofa.

Besides, you might accidentally pop our little one out. He chuckled, leaning in to kiss my stomach.

I smiled as he rubbed my 35 week old belly.

You better think of a name now. I don't want any surprises again. I joked, giving him a nudge.

Flashback

I hate you. You know that right. Argggghhh. Y/N screamed through another contraction, squeezing Jin's hand until it turned white.

Breathe baby. Breathe. Jin said, calmly
But his face was a different story, it was all distorted as Y/N was clenching on him so tight.

The nurse came in to check on Y/N and headed out to get the doctor.

Mr. Kim, just a word. The OB GYNE said, asking him to step out.

Yoongi and Jimin were outside and stood up as Jin went out. Is she ok? Yoongi asked.

Seems like the baby is breached and we would need to deliver the baby asap. I would need you to make decisions for your wife just in case since we will be sedating her.

Jin was nervous. He is fucking scared of everything, needles, scalpels, blood and all that.  He nodded as he understood what he has to do.

Uhm. Doctor. Just in case, my best friend is also here. He can make decisions for us, in any case Y/N and I both can't.

Yoongi's eyes grew big. He wasn't up for that responsibility.

Hyung. You sure? He questioned.

Jin nodded.

Alright. Thank you. We are prepping the delivery room. The doctor said as she walked away.