Birthday Surprise

The much awaited break was just around the corner.

They have been planning this trip for the past month because of the upcoming tour.

They wanted to chill and relax, and of course, lucky me, I get to tag along.

We decided to go to a private villa, secluded from all the city lights and people.

They rented a house near a beach.

We wanted to give Jimin a proper birthday celebration since they really didn't have time that week.

Jin and I went grocery shopping for the trip. Since the area was secluded, it would be difficult to go out and buy stuff. Yoongi was spending extra hours at the office. He mentioned he wanted to make sure that he was able to prepare for his next mix tape release.

It was sad, I missed him at times. He goes home later than everyone else and still leaves the same time as the others.

So, how are you and Yoongi? Jin asked as we browsed through the grocery isle.

We're good. Just missing him a lot. He puts so much effort into his music.

Ah yes. He actually has been rushing a few things recently. Probably because of you. Jin stated.

Hey. I slapped Jin's shoulder. What do you mean it's because of me?

He laughed. That's not what meant. He actually wanted to get more off days. He's trying to squeeze like 5 days of work into 3 which would give him more time with you. He explained as he winked at me. You got him whipped babe.

I blushed. It was pretty funny that he used the word whipped. It sort of made me think of something kinky.

Aish Y/N. Dirty mind. Jin really knows me well as we laughed since he knew what I was thinking.

But seriously, we've never really seen him like this. He looks determined and happy.

Honestly, it was flaterring to hear those things but I couldn't help but feel bad. i want him to succeed even more in his passion but of course, I don't want to compromise his health and time.

We wrapped up in the grocery. Hopefully, this will last us for 3 days there. I am thankful they have sponsors since we didn't have to get much drinks. It would have been pretty heavy.

I've got a feeling thay everyone will be wasted during this trip.

*********************

When we got home, we left the groceries in the car since we would be picking the boys up anyway.

We decided to get a split up into 3 cars so just in case of any emergencies, we had enough room for everyone.

I knew Yoongi was grouchy so I decided to drive. Jin, JK and Namjoon were in one car while V, Tae and Hobi were in another.

We loaded all our luggages and I did my last round in the house to check if the boys left anything behind. I always do this on trips since they do tend to leave stuff.

I grabbed a couple of bags that were left and headed to the car.

Everyone was already settled in and I saw the Yoongi was already in the car, hugging a pillow.

This will be a long drive.

I checked my bag to see if my meds were there. Hopefully, I won't get drowsy during the trip.

********************

We decided to stop over at a gas station.

Sweetie? I said, waking Yoongi up. Do you want anything from the store?