Hang over

My knees felt so weak.

Yoongi helped me off the counter and carried me to the shower.

Let's get you all cleaned up. He said softly as he opened the shower.

He started to wash himself and proceeded to scrubbing me. He swiftly spun me around since my back was facing him. He cupped my chin and closed his eyes as he leaned in for a soft kiss. It felt different. It was different from the hungry kisses we had earlier. This was simple, pure and loving. I kissed him back and just letting the water flow on our bodies.

You were great. He said as he stepped out of the shower.

I stood still as I watched him get dressed.

I turned off the shower and changed into Jin's big shirt and headed straight to bed.

I didn't have energy to go back outside. My head was spinning and my legs were weak.

I fell asleep instantly.

****************

I woke up with the worst headache you can imagine. I heard a soft snore right beside me. Jin was drunk. He doesn't really snore often unless he is tired or drunk. I stood up after planting a kiss on his forehead. Still trying to gain balance, I walked towards the kitchen. Coffee. I need it.

I hate living with tall people. I grunted as I was trying to reach the cups at the top of the cupboard.

Good morning to you too, sweetie. I heard someone speak. I turned around and saw Yoongi grinning.

I rolled my eyes and pointed at the cups at the top of the cupboard, basically telling him to get them.

He pointed at his lips, as if asking for kiss first.

I growled at him and proceeded to reaching the cup again.

I felt my feet lifting off the ground as Yoongi carried me to be able to reach the cups. I grabbed 2 of them and he let me down.

I realized that I needed more to prepare for everyone.

Yoongs.. i am too tired. Can you get the others, please?

He lifted me up again to reach of the other cups and as he was putting me down, I felt him brush his hands on my thighs.

It's too early for round 2, sweetie. He whispered in my ear. That's when I realized that I was just wearing a big shirt.

What the hell is going on here? Jin raised his voice and ran towards me as he took off his pajama top and covered me with it

Go get dressed, y/n. Jin said dragging me back to the room.

******************

***Yoongi's POV***

I woke up and headed straight to the kitchen to get my morning coffee but someone seemed to have beaten me to it.

Y/n was jumping up and down trying to reach for the coffee cups on the cupboard.

She was so cute not even realizing that there was actually a step stool right beside.

I was enjoying the view because as she tried to reach of the cups, her shirt lifts up which gave a a good view of her ass. She was also wearing lace panties which were actually plus points in my book.

I greeted her and she gave me a cute morning face that was too hard to resist.

I lifted her up to reach for the cups. Her scent was so captivating. I wanted to kiss her and feel her around me. I couldn't resist touching her.