Post Christmas Blues

Two days after Christmas, the boys needed to head back to the hotel since they needed to practice for their show.

I don't wanna go back. I wanna stay here. Jin whined as he started packing his stuff.

I laughed. He looked like a kid whining.

Not funny. He grunted.

I could join you guys at the hotel if you want. I suggested.

He looked up and gave me a big smile and started nodding like crazy.

I laughed even more.

I could honestly join them and have the parents stay here together. Namjoon's parents are already here and I could give up my room for them. It would be a win - win situation.

The parents feel better when they are together. The house that Jin's family rented was spacious and could accommodate everyone.

My mom, in particular, is loving her "parents" time. Having tea, shopping with the moms, playing mahjong, and I swear, I even heard them doing karaoke.

We should probably clear out both our rooms though. You know, just to make space for everyone. I suggested.

Jin let out a sly grin and started raising his eyebrows. So, you will share a room with me?

I squinted my eyes and gave him a glare.
Nope. Sharing with Yoongi. I said, crossing my arms and rolling my eyes.

Son of a bi---- Jin squealed.

Hey. Don't bring me into your drama.

He looked back and saw Yoongi leaning on the door frame, giving Jin a smirk.

Kidding love. I said. I'll let you finish clearing up the room. Yoongi and I just need to go somewhere.

I said, as I stood up and headed to the door.

Hands off Min Yoongi. I trust you. Jin shouted as we stepped out.

************************

That was close. Yoongi said, as he held my hand.

I looked around to see if anyone recognized him.

So, the plan. Are we all set?  I asked.

Yoongi nodded.

All set sweetie.

I smiled as we reached our destination. I let out a big sigh and squeezed his hand.

Hey. I'm here. Don't be scared. I told you, I will be by your side.

I felt a little awkward asking Yoongi to accompany me to the hospital. With all our history, I knew it wasn't the most ideal thing to do but he was the only person I trusted enough with my little secret.

I didn't want anyone worrying about me and I know it was unfair to bring him along, but I was so scared and just needed a friend right now.

We entered the doctor's office, as recommended by Dr. Wang.

Miss L/N, Dr. Smith can see you now. His assistant said, as she directed us to the room.

Ah, Ms L/N, we finally meet. Dr. Wang sent me all you medical history. And he will be available for a virtual call in about 15 mins.

I nodded, as I bit my lip.

I reviewed all the lab results and it seems that all looks good. Have you been taking your medications?