New Year Special

I woke up to an empty bed.

1:30PM.

God. My body was so exhausted. I just wanted to lie down the whole day.

The boys were already practicing for their show tonight.

I grabbed my phone and checked on my messages.

The group chat was particularly alive today. The boys were randomly dropping videos, pictures and voice notes during their practice.

Noona. Jimin kicked me while dancing. - Taehyung

I'm your hope. Your my hope. I'm Jaaaaaayyyyyyyy Kkkkkkkkkeeeeeyyyy!

Picture of Jin, sleeping during practice 😡😡 - Namjoon

(Voice note) - noona. How are u? Drop by when you wake up. - Hobi

And a lot more crazies.

I smiled as I checked my other messages.

Sorry. Didn't want to bother you while sleeping. Please eat something and head over here so I can kiss you. I love you. - Jin

God. You guys are noisy. Keep it down. Kekeke. 😉 - Yoongi

Can you bring ice cream babe? Im hungry. - Jin

Gosh, you are still asleep? I guess I wore you out last night. Lol. - Jin

I laughed at the messages they had. It was a good way to wake my senses up.

I took a quick shower and headed to the dance hall to watch their practice.

**********************

One Two, Two Two, Three... Hobi counted as he was directing them with the dance steps.

Good job everyone. Their manager shouted. Practice is officially over. Make sure to rest up and be back for hair and make up in 5 hours. No one should be late.

Ice cream!!!

I heard someone scream as I entered the room holding some bags.

Jungkook. Stop! I screamed, as he was rushing towards me, sweat and all, engulfing me in a hug and lifting me up.

Aish. Put me down. I laughed. As he carried me towards the others.

I bought ice cream. I giggled as he put me down.

Jin approached me and placed a kiss on my lips. Kissing you now before you taste like mint choco.

I scrunched my nose. I know he hates it but sorry, I won't give up my favorite ice cream.

I handed the treats to them and the staff as well.

So, what are you guys gonna do today? Before the show I mean. I asked, as we sat down the couch in the practice room.

Sleep. They all said.

Well, good. You all need your rest and energy for tonight. I know you will definitely crush your performance.

I'm heading to the house later. Help out there and I will be back with the parents tonight. I said, running my fingers through Jin's hair as he laid on my lap.

He looked at me and pouted. You're not gonna stay here with us?

I shook my head. You guys need your rest but I'll be back with everyone tonight.