Confrontation

***Jin's POV***

We were all hanging out in the dining room. Everyone just came back from practice and I finished up reheating the food.

The door suddenly sprung open and we heard Yoongi shouting. What was he doing here? Where's Y/N? I thought.

Where is she? Yoongi asked as he was out of breath.

Who? Namjoon asked.

Y/N. Where is Y/N? Yoongi said, with a tone of panic.

Wasn't she with you? I asked, raising my eyebrows.

Yoongi looked away then headed to the rooms.

I pulled my phone out and I got 10 missed calls from Y/N. Shoot. My phone was on silent. I immediately dialed her number and was routed to voice mail. I checked to see if she sent me a message but there wasn't any.

Everyone was looking at each other silent.

Then it hit me. Something happened between Y/N and Yoongi. He couldn't even look at me when I asked him the question.

Blood started to rush through my veins. I felt anger go through me. What the fuck did Yoongi do to Y/N?

Hyung. Are you ok? You are turning red. Jungkook asked as he was looking at me. I started to clench my fist and I immediately stood up and ran to the room to get to Yoongi. I opened the door and saw him standing near the wall, staring blankly.

I immediately grabbed onto his shirt and pushed him towards the wall.

What the fuck did you do to Y/N? Where is she? Answer me. What the hell is your problem!?? I shouted as Yoongi was pushed on the wall, looking down on the floor. He was shaking his head.

I heard the boys rush in the room. Namjoon immediately pulled me away from him while Hobi checked on Yoongi.

Answer me Yoongi. What the hell did you do? I shouted. Anger was going through me. I knew he did something.

Yoongi slid on the floor, sitting with his knees up. He started crying. Sorry Hyung. I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't mean for anything to happen. I love her.

Everyone was silent.

What did you do to her? I will ask you one last time. I said sternly.

Claudia. He answered.

What the fuck is he thinking? I was so mad. I gave him one thing to do, to take care of Y/N but no, he had to give into his shits.

I could not explain how mad I was. As an impulse, I immediately lunged at him about to give him a punch but I felt Namjoon holding me back.

Stop it, Jin. No need to become violent. Namjoon said, trying to calm me down.

The room was dead silent.

I couldn't be here. I had to find her. I had to be with her. I need to be by her side.

I stood up and grabbed my car keys and headed straight to the door.

Before I left the room, I looked at Yoongi, who was still on the floor sobbing. This is not yet over, Yoongs.

I got to my car and sat there. My fists were still clenched due to anger and rage. I hit the steering wheel. How could he do this? What did he do with Claudia?

I trusted him to take care of Y/N. Why did he have to hurt her like this?

Focus Jin. You have to look for her.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

I closed my eyes while breathing, thinking of where Y/N is right now.

I suddenly opened my eyes.

I know where she is.

*********************

I drove as fast as I could. I was worried about Y/N. I wanted to comfort her. I wanted her to know that I was here for her.

I got to the farmhouse and opened the door. I looked for Y/N in the house. I went upstairs and opened the master's bedroom. She was sitting on the bed, crying her eyes out. I approached her and sat beside her.

Hey. I'm here. I pulled her closer to me engulfing her in a hug.

We sat there without talking. She was crying hard. I let her be. My heart ached seeing her like this. I hated this feeling.

She looked up to me and I wiped the tears off her face. I leaned in closer to give her a kiss. I know it hurts but I am here now. I will always be here.

We laid on the bed. I wanted her to rest. She fell asleep beside me.

I looked at her as I brushed her hair away from her face.

I love you Y/N. So much, that it hurts. It hurts seeing you like this. I promise to be by your side. Always.

**********************

***Namjoon's POV***

Yoongi. Can you explain what happened? Are you ok? I asked him.

He looked at me with tears on his face. We were all standing in the room.

Come on. Let's have a drink outside. I said, reaching out to him, helping him up.

We all went to the dining room. Yoongi sat down and rested his head on his hands. He was stressed out.

Jimin handed us drinks as we all sat down.

So, what happened hyung? Tae asked.

Yoongi started to explain that he has been hanging out with Claudia since she got back in the company. They usually have a drink or two. He explained that he enjoyed talking with her because she was a good listener.

We all didn't like her. She was crazily obsessed with Yoongi. She acted differently around him versus with us. It was as if she had a dual personality.

But, sorry hyung, she's crazy. Jungkook remarked.

Yoongi looked at us and shook his head. She's different now. Well, I thought. Don't get me wrong guys. We didn't do anything else but talk and have drinks. But today, she snuck in the studio and blindfolded me. She used Y/N's perfume so I thought she was Y/N. Then we kissed. That was the time that Y/N walked into the studio.

Oh no. Noona saw everything. Jimin gasped.

I swear guys. I love Y/N. But I now feel that I cheated on her. Yoongi cried.

Yoongs, you better talk with Jin hyung about this. I said. It's all a big misunderstanding.

I could feel the hurt that he was feeling. I have never seen Yoongi like this. He is usually not bothered by things but now, his eyes were telling something different.

I can't face Jin. I let him down. I promised him I wouldn't hurt Y/N. I was so stupid.

Hyung, like what Namjoon said. This is all a misunderstanding. Talk with Jin Hyung. Let him know what happened. Just give them time. Jimin said.

Time. They all need time to heal.