Happy Jin Day

***Jin's POV***

I woke up to the smell of bread. Ooh, Y/N is cooking. I love it.

I stood up and took a shower. I had an early call time today. I wanted to finsh.up early as Y/N said that she had plans for us.

I dressed up and headed downstairs.

The place was decorated for my birthday. Wow. How did she get the time to prepare for this. I stood at the foot of the stairs, admiring how she decorated the place.

I suddenly felt arms snaking around my waist. Happy Birthday Kim Seokjin. She said as she squeezed me into a tight hug.

Thanks babe. I turned around to give her a quick kiss.

I made you breakfast. I also made a basket for the boys. You can bring it to them.

I smiled. She looked genuinely happy. I was glad she decided to cook for the boys. I know they miss her. But I knew Yoongi misses her more. I missed hanging out with them as well, even Yoongi. He was my best buddy among everyone.

I also made a special box for... She started.

Please don't say Yoongi. I thought.

...the little ones. Jungkook might not be eating well, I think. You can just give this to them in secret. She chuckled.

I've separated stuff for everyone. They are all labeled so you don't need to worry. She explained.

So, you also have something for Yoongi? I asked, raising an eyebrow.

She nodded.

Alright, good. Just checking. I don't want anyone getting jealous. I lied.

I am happy that she is feeling better but a part of me is jealous.

Come on. Let's eat. She said.

After breakfast, we packed all of the food she wanted me to bring to the office.

You know, you could come with me. I offered.

She shook her head vigorously.

Fine fine. I get it. It just seems that you want to feed the whole building with all of these food. I chuckled.

Hey. It's your birthday. You have to celebrate it. And besides, I will be busy preparing for your birthday dinner Mr. Kim.

Alright. I will be home by 5pm. I will leave early, ok? Don't stress out too much. I would prefer to spend time with you than have you all tired tonight. I said as I got into the car.