Reality Bites

***Y/N's POV***

I just sat there not knowing what to feel, not knowing what to say. All I felt right now was confusion, betrayal, lost and a lot more.

Jin still refused to look at me as he slowly unbuckled his seatbelt and unlocked the doors. He stepped out and grabbed an umbrella then headed to my side.

I just sat still. I didn't want to move. I wanted answers. I wanted him to say something to me and address how I felt.

Let's go inside. He whispered as he held the umbrella and waited for me to step out.

I looked at him and he could not even look me in the eye.

Jin. I mumbled.

He acted like he didn't hear me. Or possibly, he didn't as it was raining pretty hard.

I don't want to go in. I said.

He looked directly at me this time. I could see sadness in his eyes.  He bit his lower lip and flinched probably because of the pain.

Please. Do not make this more difficult than it already is. He said quickly looking away from me.

Then tell me this, Jin. Tell it straight to my face that you don't love me. I demanded.

He looked me straight in the eye and without even batting his eyes he said the words I dreaded to hear. I don't.

************************
*** Jin's POV ***

I looked directly at her. God, she was so beautiful. Her eyes glimmered but felt sad.

I tried to be strong. I know I had to do this. I had to let her go. She deserves better.

I stood there knowing that the next words that would come out of my mouth would be something I would regret for the rest of my life.

I don't.

I swiftly turned my back and ran straight to the house leaving her behind.

I couldn't bear to see her reaction. I couldn't hold back my tears.

I entered the house, drenched and saw the rest of the guys seated in the living area.

Everyone looked at me as I entered. Yoongi, in particular, seemed like he was waiting for someone else to come in.

She's outside Yoongi. Go get her.

I mumbled as I discarded my wet shoes and shirt and headed straight to my room.

I went in the shower and locked myself there. Tears were now uncontrollably flowing. I leaned my back against the wall slowly sliding down to the floor.

I needed to do this. She wants this. She deserves to be happy with Yoongi.

I could feel my heart slowly crushing. Breaking into small pieces I know I couldn't pick up.

I lost her.

Wrong.

I let her go.

My soulmate. My best friend. My person.