Birthday Celebration

After days of planning the surprise for JK and Namjoon, we were able to prepare the surprise for them.

Manager planned to have me "go home" for 2 days while I was actually helping out in all of the food preparation for their birthday surprise.

I baked a 3 tier cake for the both of them. Well, just one 3 tier cake since it was a joint birthday surprise.

I felt so satisfied after all the hard work.

Decors were up, people were already there awaiting for the birthday boys.

I called Jin. I asked him to help us with the surprise. I had to do it last minute because I know he cannot keep his mouth shut. I needed his acting skills right now. Listen to me carefully...

******************

***Jin's POV***

I ran to the practice room and made sure that it looked like i was out of breath.

Namjoon. I shouted. I need to talk with you.

Looking worried, Namjoon approached me.

I need to do this in private. Kookie, can you come over here.

Kookie jogged over to us and I pulled them near the conference.room

Ok, so I don't want to cause any panic but while I was walking around earlier, I heard the management talking about us. They said that the bangtan boys might get disbanded next year. They want to just have the both of you guys go on solo careers instead.

Shocked filled the face of the two.

No. That can't happen. Namjoon prostested. We fought so much to be here together. They can't do this to us.

Let's talk with them. JK suggested and they barged in the conference room.

Happy birthday to you...🎶🎶🎶

The room filled with the birthday soon while everyone sang and clapped for the birthday boys.

I looked over to y/n giving her a thumbs up and wink.

I checked the birthday boys and they had complete shock plastered on their faces.

I put my arms around them and greeted them a happy birthday then shouted SURPRISE!!!!

******************

***Y/N's POV***

The party was a hit. People loved the food and they were happy with the surprise.

I looked around to join the boy's table. I was so hungry, I just wanted to sit down and gobble everything on my plate.

I spotted the table and rushed there to be able to eat. I put down my plate, grabbed the spoon and fork and started eating my heart out.

I couldn't really eat earlier since I had to make sure that evetything was a success.

Easy tiger. You might choke.

I looked up and Yoongi was staring at me with a grin on his face.

Shut up. I am starving.

Here. Handing me a bottle of water. Just in case you need somethung to help you push down all the food in your mouth. He laughed.

You and Jin really are something. You should join his Eat Jin live. I bet people will be amazed on how much you can put in your small mouth.

I felt so conscious and embarrassed. I put down my utensils and started to chew everything that was in my mouth. I suddenly felt full.

I stood up and was about to leave when I felt someone grab my hand.

Hey, want to dance?

I looked back and saw Jin. I got excited and jump onto him.

You are such a great actor. You convinced them like their life depended on it.

Giving him a kiss on the lips.

I know right? It was so hard to control my laughter. Cmon now. Let's party!!

He dragged me towards the dance floor. We danced until we couldn't feel our feet.

We were so tired that we plopped on the floor and started laughing

People might have thought we were crazy but I didn't care. This is who we are and we enjoy being crazy.

We saw JK and Namjoon approaching us.

Noona.. you are the greatest. JK giving me a hug. Thank you for the food and you really are a great actress. I cannot believe you hid this from us.

Happy Birthday guys. I am glad you enjoyed the surprise. I really didn't do anything. I just baked your cake and prepped the food. Everything else was done by your managers.

I was so happy seeing them happy. They deserve every bit of this sunce they worked so hard to get to where they are.

I looked over at Jin and he held his hand out to help me stand.

I have a surprise for you. He whispered in my ear. Let's go.

We got into the elevator and we headed to the roof top.

There was a picnic mat and food from the party.

I looked at Jin, surprised.

I know you too well. I know you will not eat until you made sure that the people down there are satisfied with what you prepared. So, I stole food, your food. Haha. And I think having this great view and sharing the meal would make you happy.

Tears were building up. No one has ever done this for me. I looked at Jin with tears on my eyes.

Hey. He stepped closer and brushed the tears out of my face. I told you this before, I don't want to see you crying. I will kick the ass of the person who will make you cry.

I couldn't help it. This is one of the sweetest thing he has done for me.
Can you kick your own ass then? Cause you just made me cry buckets. I said, laughing and playfully punching him.

I hugged him so tight. Thank you. I whispered as he hugged me back and kissed my head.

Thank you Jin for being my person. For being there and bot leaving me. For loving me. For just being the best.

Now, let's eat. Im starving. He said as he gestured towards the picnic mat.

Our dinner under the stars in served.