Start of our Story

I was awaken by someone playing with my hair.

I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi staring at me while sweeping the hair off my face.

We took a shower last night and didn't bother to dress up.

Good morning. I trust you had a good night sleep. He said.

I rubbed my eyes and asked what time it was.

It's 7 am.

I groaned and pulled him back to the bed, hiding ourselves under the covers. I wrapped my arms around him to cuddle.

Too early. Let's sleep more.

He laughed. I could get used to this you know.

You have no choice. You are stuck with me. I said closing my eyes as I laid my head on his chest.

He kissed my forehead and tightened his grip around me.

***************

***Yoongi's POV***

I fell asleep with her by my side.

It felt great. I couldn't explain the feeling but I felt complete.

I was awaken by her phone ringing. I grabbed her phone and saw Jin was calling.

My eyes grew wide and immediately woke her up.

Sweetie. Jin hyung is on the phone. I whispered.

Don't answer it. Just sleep. I will text him later. She mumbled.

I checked the time before I placed the phone back on the table. It was already 2 PM.

I slowly moved her arms off me and placed a pillow instead. I didn't want to wake her up yet.

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to prepare something to eat.

While I was cooking, Y/N stepped out of the room, completely naked, partially asleep. Most likely following the scent of the food.

I ran towards her and carried her back to the room.

Aish. What is it with you walking around naked all the time? You know you live with boys. I said with panic in my voice.

It's only you that's here anyway. She said giving me a peck on the lips.

I watched her as she got dressed. She is really beautiful.

She turned to face me and sat on my lap as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

So, what are our plans today?

I looked at her and couldn't really think of any. I just wanted this moment to last.

What do you wanna do?

She stood up and walked towards the door. She looked back at me with a smirk, I just want to do you. She said, giving me a wink and running out to the kitchen.

I laughed at how playful she was and chased her to the kitchen.

*******************

***Y/N's pov***

We cooked lunch together and basically hung out for the day. We played video games, watched movies, cooked and all that.

It's only Sunday. We still have 5 or 6 more days together alone. I wanted to make it count.