The Day You Went Away

***Y/N's POV***

The weather has gotten better and they were scheduled to fly out ASAP for their event.

Guys. I have our tickets. Please check your luggages and make sure you have everything we need for the trip. Namjoon said as they were eating breakfast.

I was busy in the kitchen prepping for dinner since I wanted to have a good send off meal for them.

You ok? Yoongi said as he grabbed a cup of coffee and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I nodded and smiled.

Are you things packed? I asked.

Always ready.

Good. Dont forget your chargers. You keep on leaving those. I reminded him.

So, Y/N, when will you be flying in? Hobi asked.

My family and I will be in by the 22nd. I said.

Cool. So we will see you at Hyung's Christmas dinner right? Will you be staying with them? Hobi asked excitedly.

I suddenly felt a lump at my throat. We had made plans that we will be staying with Jin's family over the holidays. I couldn't tell them about the current situation here at home so I just really had to suck it up right now.

I smiled and nodded at Hobi. I guess I will see you guys there.

It has been 2 days. Jin has not left his room nor joined us for any meal but I made sure Namjoon checks on him. I also have been leaving food in the fridge for him so just in case he has something to easily grab.

I've been wanting to smash their door and barge into their room but Namjoon kept on reminding me to give him space for now.

What amount of space does he need?? It is driving me nuts.

I can't help but feel responsible.

The house has been quiet for the past days. After meals, everyone just went back to their room. No one spends time watching TV or hanging out.

My room situation was the same. Yoongi would wake up, shower then head to the studio. At night, he would come in, give me a kiss and fall asleep.

Yoongi and I had our "talk". I don't want to fuss about the details but let's just say that it was better than I expected.

We agreed to give each other time apart just for both of us to understand what we want to happen.

Sure, we still kiss. We cuddle at times (we all know that he likes to cuddle in his sleep). We still do love each other but right now, with everything that is happening, we both wanted to take a step back.

I wanted to take step back since I honestly don't know how I feel.

Right now, all I wanted was to see Jin. I wanted to be beside him and be there for him. I just wanted to have my best friend back.

************
I woke up from my nap. I was a bit tired from prepping the food for tonight.

The house was awfully quiet. Well, it has been like this for the past few days.

I started prepping for dinner. I wanted it to be a feast since they will all be flying out soon.

I set up the table, making sure that I had 8 plates there. I tried to make it pretty too. I used our "special" plates and utensils.

I heard a door creak and I immediately checked where it came from, wishing it was Jin.

Smells good Noona. Is it time for dinner?