Quality Time

We got back home after the well-needed vacation.

We eventually returned to our daily routines with me managing the household and their recording and practicing.

It's already November. One more month before Jin's birthday and one more before they leave for their US tour. Honestly, I was thinking of ways on how I can spend the holidays with both my family and Yoongi since he will actually be family soon.

We haven't really discussed wedding details and honestly, I am not in a rush. It's still pretty early in our relationship and I wouldn't mind waiting for a few more months or years even.

Alright Y/N, resolve one issue at a time. I said to myself. Actually, my family and I would be able to celebrate the holidays in the US if needed. I just need to get a place for us and make sure my mom doesn't have any planned trips for business. I miss my brother and I want to spend more time with them. Of course, I want them to meet my future husband. Will they like him? They've always loved Jin, though. He was already family right from the start. My mom felt very comfortable with him and trusted him. Will they feel the same way about Yoongi?

I checked the time. It was almost 5 PM. The boys should be home in a few. I started preparing for dinner.

I called Yoongi and checked if he would be joining the guys. He said he still had quite a few more projects to finish and would come home late. He also said not to wait up for him.

Great. Workaholic Much. I thought as I was finishing up dinner. As I plated the dishes, they were right on queue. The boys started walking in one by one and all looked so tired. I really feel sorry for them since they have been working hard. Jin approached me as I was setting the table. His arms clung to my shoulders. Y/N. Carry Me. I am so tired. He groaned. I sat him on the chair. Just wait, I prepared your favorite dish. Well, dishes. His eyes grew big as I took out a platter of Sushi and placed it in the middle of the table. Hey. Not all yours. It's for sharing. I winked. I turned the pot off and placed the lobsters on the plates.

Let's eat! Jin shouted as the others came out of their rooms.

Wow, Y/N. What's the occasion? Namjoon asked.

Nothing special. Just wanted to prepare something nice for you guys. Go, eat. I said. Everyone started to dig in.

I kept a plate in the fridge for Yoongi, in case he wanted to eat when he got home. I felt tired so I told the boys to clean up after and just headed to the room. I took a quick shower and slept.

I woke up when someone was covering me up with a blanket. I opened my eyes and saw Jin. Hey. Sorry. I just wanted to check on you before I went to bed. He smiled, giving me a kiss. Goodnight babe and thank you for dinner. It was great.

I didn't have the energy to speak so I smiled and drifted back to sleep.

****************************

I woke up because something smelled funny. I initially couldn't make it out but when I turned, I realized that Yoongi was already beside me. He reeked of alcohol. He didn't even bother to change clothes before lying down. Is he ok? Is anything wrong? I'll talk with him later today. I thought to myself. I checked the time, it was 3 am. Great. I slowly stood up and made my way out of the room, carrying a pillow. I just couldn't stand the smell of alcohol today and it was giving me a headache. I settled myself on the couch and went back to sleep. It was still too early to do anything anyways.

***********************

I flinched as someone squeezed my hand. I looked and saw Yoongi on the floor with his head resting on the couch ehile holding my hand. I tapped him and tried to wake him up. What are you doing here? Go back to bed. I said.