Reflection

*** Yoongi's POV***

I grabbed an umbrella and headed outside.

She stood still under the rain. I ran towards her and engulfed her in a hug.

Are you ok? Let's go inside the house. You are all wet. Come on.

I extended my arms to lead her back home. I am glad that Jin found her.

She nodded and walked with me.

Get changed and dry up. Let me prepared food for everyone.

She didn't respond but headed straight to the room.

Everyone was quiet. Too quiet. I couldn't quite figure out what they were thinking.

I'm going to my room. Jimin whispered.

Suddenly, JK and Taehyung followed him.

Namjoon looked at me and signalled me to come over to the sofa.

As I sat down, I knew I was in for a "talk".

Yoongs, the group had a chat. We just wanted to tell you that we didn't appreciate the violence you resorted to.

Especially with a big show coming up, it would be hard to explain your bruises and cuts.

I nodded. I knew it was wrong for me to punch Jin. But there was so much rage. I was so pissed off with the situation.

I get it. I was wrong. Let me apologize to Jin. I acknowledged.

Not now. Let things cool down. Hobi interjected. Let him heal.

Why did you do it? I mean I get that you were angry but why punch him?
Hobi questioned.

We've all had fights, big fights for that matter, but none of us ever resulted to violence. The worse one was probably us throwing pillows or stuff on the floor.

I tried to find a reason but, honestly, I didn't know why I did it.

Yes, I was angry. I was mad that he kept Y/N from me. I was mad that he tried to ruin my relationship with her. But at the same time, he was right. I was also mad at myself for cheating. I was mad at myself for not even trying to find her. I was mad at myself for not being there for her when she needed someone.

I looked at Namjoon and Hobi. I couldn't answer why I did it.

Was I mad at Jin? Or Y/N? Or was I mad at myself?

********************

***Jin's POV***

I heard Yoongi and Y/N coming in as I stepped out of the bathroom. I got dressed and headed to bed.

I didn't want to see anyone. It sucked that I had a to share a room.

I just wanted to be alone.

I didn't want anyone to see me like this.

I heard a knock.

Jin. Are you there?

I didn't move and pretended to sleep.

I heard the door creak and footsteps approaching my bed.

Jimin, JK and Tae hopped on my bed. They just laid there without talking. They knew I needed someone right now. I am happy to have them here.

I drifted off to sleep.

********************

***Y/N's POV***

I have been feeling so much guilt. I realized that I created the biggest commotion here in the house.

Why did I have to fall in love with them? Everything was going fine before I decided to have a relationship. It was so selfish of me.

I sat on the bed. I had so much thoughts that I couldn't figure out where to start.

The door opened. I looked up expecting it to be Jin, but it was Yoongi.

Duh Y/N. This is his room too.

Hey. You ok?

I nodded.

Look, I think we have to talk.

Talk. I didn't want to talk but I knew we had too.

I looked at him as a patted the bed, asking him to sit beside me.

Uhm, so. He started off, as he sat down.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to act out. He explained.

I just looked at him. I didn't know what to say.

I felt empty.

I could hear his voice but nothing was registering.

Things were just hazy.

Sounds were getting distant.

Everything was just a blur.

.....